Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I see 11+ wins in 2014

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If Petersen gets UW to 11 wins, I'll donate some money to UW. I will also eat crow willingly. And if he does get there, I hope you guys keep his ass there so football can stay in our state. I like games that are more than a circle jerk with tears.

If you're going to bash a circle jerk with tears, I am OUT!!!11!!

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

If Petersen gets UW to 11 wins, I'll donate some money to UW. I will also eat crow willingly. And if he does get there, I hope you guys keep his ass there so football can stay in our state. I like games that are more than a circle jerk with tears.

If you're going to bash a circle jerk with tears, I am OUT!!!11!!

Is there any other kind of circle jerk?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

That's 7-2 in the PAC ...

Considering Sark lost 2 a year with bad play calling ...

Totally doable.
  • Options

You see 11+, but you will be fine with 8. You can't expect to contend for a Rose Bowl with a new head coach.

RoadDawg he expects 11 wins unless Van Winkle is hurt to do kickoffs then we are FUCKED!

Out of all of the AuburnDoogFS moments the Van Winkle was hurt explains everything post after Stanford was easily his dumbest post ever.
  • Options

Fuck UCLA and their over rated coach

Nobody hated Mora more than Race.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    Normally I get a laugh out of Aubbie, but when he came on here and posted the bullshit about Van Winkle, I was genuinely pissed. It didn't help that I was hammered. I didn't see the humor in it until later.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2013
    If Pete can solve Oregon's 10-year streak, the P12 cash game could be played at Husky Stadium one year from today.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TTJ said:

If Pete can solve Oregon's 10-year streak, the P12 cash game could be played at Husky Stadium one year from today.

BRB, JO
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    TTJ said:

If Pete can solve Oregon's 10-year streak Oregon can't figure out how to beat Coach Pete, the P12 cash game could be played at Husky Stadium one year from today.

I am an optimist.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Aubbie shows signs of being smart every now and then. He is like Sark 7-6 poster.