Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Cleanest President in American History?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019
    Trump has gone through an IRS audit, Mueller investigation which also included another complete audit and complete illegal surveillance of Trump, his family, staff, children and contacts and the government has NOTHING. The investigations were conducted by people that HATE Trump. Would do anything to stop him. They had to make shit up.

Definitely the cleanest politician in history.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It ended up there from an investigation most of his tenure that turned up with nothing else.

Lie. You didn't say nothing else on Clinton. Do you say that the Mueller investigation turned up nothing Hondo? Of course not, in fact you lie and inflate the number of indictments and convictions obtained by Mueller.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

It ended up there from an investigation most of his tenure that turned up with nothing else.

Lie. You didn't say nothing else on Clinton. Do you say that the Mueller investigation turned up nothing Hondo? Of course not, in fact you lie and inflate the number of indictments and convictions obtained by Mueller.

You are an idiot. Do you really want to bring up "the investigation turned up all these other people"? Cause you flip out about the Mueller report them forget the exact same thing about that investigation. The best are is you don't even see your own hypocrisy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You are an idiot. Do you really want to bring up "the investigation turned up all these other people"? Cause you flip out about the Mueller report them forget the exact same thing about that investigation. The best are is you don't even see your own hypocrisy.
    Hondo, Hondo, Hondo, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't speak lying fucking moron.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo, Hondo, Hondo, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't speak lying fucking moron.
    Another lie. Probably one of the most obvious too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Explains why you run and hide like a Kunt from me.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

You’re not good at anything, are you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

How do you know they are lies Tommy? Can we really know anything?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

You certainly don’t seem to know anything. We all agree on that much.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

I know you're a coward and a Kunt Tommy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

See? Thanks for proving my point.

Maybe take a break from your computer dude, you seem very unhappy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

Nothing I enjoy more than exposing liberal hypocrites, frauds and liars Tommy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

SAD.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

SAD.
    It's fun for me.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    I have it on good authority that Obama can stake that claim.

“the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and CLEAN and a nice-looking guy.”

- Joe Biden

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

SAD.
    And disturbed.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lies lies lies.

Where do you do that GayBob? Do you have a link?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

I have it on good authority that Obama can stake that claim.

“the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and CLEAN and a nice-looking guy.”

- Joe Biden

Except he ain't black.