Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone who thinks

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
The AD and big wallets are even remotely thinking about the remote possibility that they would consider even remotely considering the outside chance that they would even remotely ponder firing Petersen is delusional.

He is here as long as he want to be here. Case closed. Might as well not even play the games.

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,210

The AD and big wallets are even remotely thinking about the remote possibility that they would consider even remotely considering the outside chance that they would even remotely ponder firing Petersen is delusional.

He is here as long as he want to be here. Case closed. Might as well not even play the games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqfp-wvqeOA
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    edited October 2019

Oh I 100% agree. He is beloved by Cohen and upper campus. I was just wondering if something was arranged with Lake when Pete decides to give it up.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    The boosters would immediately grab their ankles while fondly thinking about 2016/17 duck plungers.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Damone, you are correct. My excitement for Husky ball is low until 2021. Who knows, I might be dead by then. Tsio and next year tsio.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Hot take.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Baseman said:

Hot take.
    The point is yapping about Petersen getting let go is yapping
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    The program is over.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,671 Standard Supporter
    I have a better chance of motor boating Jen in the Tyee seats during Apple Cup than Peterman getting fired.

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Hot take.
    The point is yapping about Petersen getting let go is yapping
    I know the point.

The same Rainbow Mensa influence that ran DJ hired Todd Turner. Pete's got two Owens, minimum, before they'd think of pulling the plug.
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    Agreed. We shall suck forever. Because the fag behind the fag is Petersen and he will always be there to fuck it up.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    It was delusional to think Sark would ever get fired. We all know Pete isn’t getting fired. I don’t think they people who call for it actually believe he has any chance of getting fired.