Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to Cuog

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

If Oregon loses to WSU at Autzen give Meat a lifetime contract

Imagine caring about this.
    It’s the exact same as last year from haie. He gets more hyped for other teams beating Oregon than he does over Washington winning. Classic little brother. That’s some Michigan state level shit

He’ll go crazy when Oregon drops one of their remaining games (“omg meat is so dumb!! Lol! Flex Friday bitches!!!) because it helps mask the realization that Is becoming apparent to him and all other doogs—Oregon under Mc is trending up and has passed a stagnant UW program in year 6 under CP.
    I like how you and Mike Seaver the doog keep assuming there is going to automatically be another loss. Maybe there will, maybe there won't be. He insisted Washington would win, and they didn't. You keep getting it wrong too. Either way:

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019

Statistically yes, it’s more likely than not Oregon drops one of their remaining games. It also won’t matter since the north is already locked up and a 12-1 Pac12 team isn’t making the playoff
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    ntxduck said:

Statistically yes, it’s more likely than not Oregon drops one of their remaining games. It also won’t matter since the north is already locked up and a 12-1 Pac12 team isn’t making the playoff

Says who? If Oklahomo drops one to their weak conference competition, they are out and it frees up a space. None of this matters though right now. The only thing that matters this week is beating the coug.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

ntxduck said:

Says who? If Oklahomo drops one to their weak conference competition, they are out and it frees up a space. None of this matters though right now. The only thing that matters this week is beating the coug.

ntxduck said:

I don't see the Sooners losing.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Probably, they play nothing but shit teams in a shit conference. Then we'll have to watch them lose in the first round of the playoffs again. It's annoying.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    5 game losing streak. @BennyBeaver wins the North

At least you’d get to keep Cristobal?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Probably, they play nothing but shit teams in a shit conference. Then we'll have to watch them lose in the first round of the playoffs again. It's annoying.
    Beating my #cuog won’t get you in the playoff.

It WILL feel like ya did though, since absolutely none of your coaches nor players on the team have ever done it.

But with 3 former recent Coug coaches on staff, how could you not finally get it done this year???

If you can’t beat em, buy em hasn’t worked yet.

But hey, the 5th time is the charm.

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

QDS. Quook Derangement Syndrome
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

QDS. Quook Derangement Syndrome
    It would be funny. Admit it sweetheart.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

It WILL feel like ya did though, since absolutely none of your coaches nor players on the team have ever done it.

But with 3 former recent Coug coaches on staff, how could you not finally get it done this year???

Beat the cuog. Nothing else matters.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2019
    I thought the creep was a cuog for about 3 years

Fucking @IrishDawg22 thanks for squat mothafucka
  • Options

salemcoog said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Just another game for my Red Box bound cuog.

You???
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Don't feel badly. There are others here who still don't get it even when I spoon feed it to them.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Just another game for my Red Box bound cuog.

You???

• Options

Don't feel badly. There are others here who still don't get it even when I spoon feed it to them.
    I dunno. I’m still holdin out for a backdoor, creep was a cuog after all.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Haven't watched any cougar games yet this year except for the UCLA game and highlights. Shutting down that offense is never an easy task. Would like to see a little more of that offense incorporated at Oregon, without sacrificing the physicality regime that Cristobal has brought to the program.
  • Options
    The line is Oregon -14
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

Believe it or not, Clemson has arguably played the worst football out of the top 5 teams right now. They almost lost at UNC earlier this year. I could easily see a team like South Carolina snipe them at the end of the season, especially with South Carolina at home.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Believe it or not, Clemson has arguably played the worst football out of the top 5 teams right now. They almost lost at UNC earlier this year. I could easily see a team like South Carolina snipe them at the end of the season, especially with South Carolina at home.
    Alabama has a weak schedule too, they play nobodies except for LSU and Auburn. They shouldn't be ranked at number 1. That spot belongs to LSU.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2019

ntxduck said:

Alabama has a weak schedule too, they play nobodies except for LSU and Auburn. They shouldn't be ranked at number 1. That spot belongs to LSU.
    That will play itself out. Both Alabama and LSU aren’t getting in over a 1 loss P5 conference champ. A one loss conference champ in any conference tops the Pac 12 champ except for Clemson in the ACC. After Clemson, the next best team is basically Arizona. A one loss Clemson will not have the resume as a one loss Oregon or one loss Utah