Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Urban Cowboy?

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I actually think Urban could be a really good NFL coach.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think he would be just another coach. He would be good depending on his roster. He’s not a schematic genius tho and his offenses that he ran in college wouldn’t work as well in the NFL.

I want him at USC. I’m tired of the PAC 13 getting shit in by the media and also would love to play USC in the title game for a shot at the playoffs.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think he would be just another coach. He would be good depending on his roster. He’s not a schematic genius tho and his offenses that he ran in college wouldn’t work as well in the NFL.

I want him at USC. I’m tired of the PAC 13 getting shit in by the media and also would love to play USC in the title game for a shot at the playoffs.
    Agree with the second part, not the first part. Part of being successful in the NFL is putting a roster together. I think Urban has an eye for that and could pull a Carroll if someone gives him a chance.

He could also pull a Carroll at USC. Chip vs. Urban could turn out like his rivalry with Harbaugh.