Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lake

2»

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I see #5 Myles Bryant trying to play the linebacker position ... because we have no fucking linebackers!

What does that mean!?

Peterman and the trickle down coaches are all responsible for allowing this to happen.

Fuck!
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,104
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

Anybody, uh, notice anything?

Is it just me or was Molden held by Schooler on the Redd TD?
    A bit.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

dtd said:

A bit.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2019
    dtd said:

It's an RPO. And lookee, lokee at the end on the nearside (ole #30) who overcommits because he can't handle the spot. It gave Herbert an early and easy read who went immediately to the motioning WR off the fly sweep. Myles has to make sure it's not a run and has no chance.

Played correctly, Manu should have kept his outside shoulder free, forcing Herbert to hold the ball a second longer, giving Bryant enough time to help.

The backside end keeps his outside shoulder free, funneling inside. The DL has good leverage, neutralizing the LOS.

A competent dude forces Herbert into a 50/50 decision. We were in a good position on the run and the right dude on the end forces the motioning WR farther laterally allowing both Bryant and McDuffie to make the play

Another shining example of the WAC level production from Bobby Gregory's crue.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,104
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    Baseman said:

dtd said:

It's an RPO. And lookee, lokee at the end on the nearside (ole #30) who overcommits because he can't handle the spot. It gave Herbert an early and easy read who went immediately to the motioning WR off the fly sweep. Myles has to make sure it's not a run and has no chance.

Played correctly, Manu should have kept his outside shoulder free, forcing Herbert to hold the ball a second longer, giving Bryant enough time to help.

The backside end keeps his outside shoulder free, funneling inside. The DL has good leverage, neutralizing the LOS.

A competent dude forces Herbert into a 50/50 decision. We were in a good position on the run and the right dude on the end forces the motioning WR farther laterally allowing both Bryant and McDuffie to make the play

Another shining example of the WAC level production from Bobby Gregory's crue.
    Nobody asked for this. I just wanted you all to know that it was the same game winning play from last year but our OC sucks. Also, there is no decision here. Herbie gonna go where Herbie gonna go.
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Lake was dealt a hand with no lbs. All the games we have lost is usually the offense fucken chokes. It's the offense and Petersen. He needs to go. Lake can stay.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Probably, but it happened really fast and there was a lot going on to keep the eagle eyes occupied. Schooler did a pretty good job of giving a quick tug and then releasing so it didn't blatantly stand out when viewed once in real time.

If they called that penalty, it would have pushed them back to the 15 and a likely FG. Henry would have gotten a chance to redeem himself with a GW FG. There was also a block in the back that was missed during the Pittman TD and of course the PI on the last play. I know losers lose and winners win but still frustrating.
    The fact that this play referenced worked is on the coaches. They had used that play before this season for a critical conversion and our team was completely fooled.

Lake is good. But against Oregon back to back years he has been out coached at critical times by arroyo. It’s the truth.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Probably, but it happened really fast and there was a lot going on to keep the eagle eyes occupied. Schooler did a pretty good job of giving a quick tug and then releasing so it didn't blatantly stand out when viewed once in real time.

If they called that penalty, it would have pushed them back to the 15 and a likely FG. Henry would have gotten a chance to redeem himself with a GW FG. There was also a block in the back that was missed during the Pittman TD and of course the PI on the last play. I know losers lose and winners win but still frustrating.
    The fact that this play referenced worked is on the coaches. They had used that play before this season for a critical conversion and our team was completely fooled.

Lake is good. But against Oregon back to back years he has been out coached at critical times by arroyo. It’s the truth.
    Let’s fire Gregory first
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    FirePete said:

Let’s fire Gregory first
    Never said a world could exist. Don’t twist.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

That block in the back was so fucking blatant - the entire Stadium saw it.

Even #papasankey saw that shit