Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I never thought I would be this frustrated with Pete

a new low for UW coaching. Tons of talent and the coaches fuck it up

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    yes on Stanford. I'm talking about this year in general. Such a waste
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    Yes. The fan base is used to losing and will accept mediocrity. I have come to terms that UW will never win another national championship under Pete. Forget nother teams have more talent. They have better coaching. Look at LSU. The geniuses at USC said no thanks they went with Sark and look at them now. No one cares about USC but LSU is #2. USC sucks but they will still get players we need just because we are okg. Which means being beta bitch.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    The huskies are the Mariners
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,210
    phineas said:

Well, shit. I'm going to go kill myself now.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    jecornel said:

We don’t have tons of talent. We aren’t leveled up at all. We have enough talent to not drop 3 games tho. One is understandable. Shit happens in a long season. 3 is bad. Two home games lost and a beating by the worst Stanford team since Harbaugh’s early years.

Yep. Brutal season so far. Coaches are sucking worse than the players. Bynum, Puka, and spiker beat loser Cal.
    If we played another DL instead of a LB we would have beat Cal too. That adjustment took way too long although Oregon did adjust to it in the 2nd half.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

phineas said:

Well, shit. I'm going to go kill myself now.
    Package deal to Yokohama?
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    You would think this would be the one game that Pete might let it loose and try and fuck someone over. Going against a staff that has been talking low-life, trailer park trash smack about you and your staff. Going so far as to insinuate that you are racist to recruits. Then when you were up 14 in the 3rd, you could have slammed the door on them, but you chose to let your foot off the gas and play not to lose. Worked out well for you.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

You would think this would be the one game that Pete might let it loose and try and fuck someone over. Going against a staff that has been talking low-life, trailer park trash smack about you and your staff. Going so far as to insinuate that you are racist to recruits. Then when you were up 14 in the 3rd, you could have slammed the door on them, but you chose to let your foot off the gas and play not to lose. Worked out well for you.

Fake news. Link?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2019

Really? He’s had piss poor game day management from day one. Great guy but he needs to give up control of the offense. Hire a real offensive coordinator
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Pete is a giant fucking dildo.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

We don’t have tons of talent. We aren’t leveled up at all. We have enough talent to not drop 3 games tho. One is understandable. Shit happens in a long season. 3 is bad. Two home games lost and a beating by the worst Stanford team since Harbaugh’s early years.

It will be 4 games in 2 weeks
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club

Really? He’s had piss poor game day management from day one. Great guy but he needs to give up control of the offense. Hire a real offensive coordinator
    Pete needs to go. Cycling through coordinators won't do the trick. He's going to keep hiring guys who gargle his sack.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Does he ever manage a game well? When is the last time Pete out coached someone.