Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Game Ball Recipients

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
I'm furious (as you all are) that our coaches are fucking up this season, so I need to counter balance my vitriol by handing out game balls to the guys who apparently have practiced shit all year until this past week when they were finally allowed to see the field. Guys who got their one fucking chance to make a play and, despite practicing like shit all season long notwithstanding this past week, made the play.

Kudos to:

Jordan Chin - kid you are money.
Marquis Spiker - well done on that one chance that almost got a 1st down on a 3rd and forever
Terrell Bynum - entire game of making the catch and turning your body for positive yardage. Please give Opera and Fuller a lesson on going north not east/west.
Puka - yeah, he played last week, but he's clearly so good that I still can't believe he's not been allowed to play until last week.
Cam Davis - 2 runs for positive yards and through contact

Special He Broke A Tackle award goes to Opera Singer. Clearly he saw the writing on the wall after 2 1/2 years and realized he better break a tackle or he might not play again.

Hunter Bryant - sick catch bro
Cade Otton - kid you are money

So many guys were good on offense today...Salvon, Skinny... how did we lose this game? It's the play calling.

I think Hamsandwich is gone after this year.

Comments

• Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Meek said:

Worth it
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    Meek said:

I'm furious (as you all are) that our coaches are fucking up this season, so I need to counter balance my vitriol by handing out game balls to the guys who apparently have practiced shit all year until this past week when they were finally allowed to see the field. Guys who got their one fucking chance to make a play and, despite practicing like shit all season long notwithstanding this past week, made the play.

Kudos to:

Jordan Chin - kid you are money.
    Marquis Spiker - well done on that one chance that almost got a 1st down on a 3rd and forever
    Terrell Bynum - entire game of making the catch and turning your body for positive yardage. Please give Opera and Fuller a lesson on going north not east/west.
    Puka - yeah, he played last week, but he's clearly so good that I still can't believe he's not been allowed to play until last week.
    Cam Davis - 2 runs for positive yards and through contact

Special He Broke A Tackle award goes to Opera Singer. Clearly he saw the writing on the wall after 2 1/2 years and realized he better break a tackle or he might not play again.

Hunter Bryant - sick catch bro
    Cade Otton - kid you are money

So many guys were good on offense today...Salvon, Skinny... how did we lose this game? It's the play calling.

Jonathan Smith left our program and became an offensive genius. It's not the OC.
  • Options
    PurpleSmokePurpleSmoke Member Posts: 115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The football iq of this bored is sad. We lost to a better older team. Deal with it.
  • Options
    PurpleSmokePurpleSmoke Member Posts: 115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We are never going to be Clemson or Alabama, the sooner you losers get it the better you’ll sleep at night.
  • Options

The football iq of this bored is sad. We lost to a better older team. Deal with it.

disagree
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

disagree
    Better team lost?
  • Options
    dtd said:

Meek said:

disagree
    Better team lost?
    better coach one
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

dtd said:

Meek said:

disagree
    Better team lost?
    better coach one

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tuli has a great game too
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    FLAGGED bitch, because they all deserve to be castrated. only one is safe is Henry because kid has been nothing but consistent