Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bow Down to your masters...

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

I'll just leave this here.

You sound like you've been used as a @ToiletSeat for 30 years before Chip arrived.
    I seem to recall the Ducks beating the best squad you've had in the last 20 years long before Chip arrived. Btw, weren't you the very same jackass talking smack after you got your asses beat by Cal?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

You sound like you've been used as a @ToiletSeat for 30 years before Chip arrived.
    I seem to recall the Ducks beating the best squad you've had in the last 20 years long before Chip arrived. Btw, weren't you the very same jackass talking smack after you got your asses beat by Cal?
    @haie , meet Bob. @SFGbob , @haie.

I'm sure you guysm will get along swimmingly.

Bob, @haie doesn't like it when Oregon fans don't get mad at Mario in equal proportion to Husky fans getting mad at Pete for the same offenses.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

No.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Bob, @haie doesn't like it when Oregon fans don't get mad at Mario in equal proportion to Husky fans getting mad at Pete for the same offenses.
    Don't really give a shit about Bob and his displeasure with Meat.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Lies.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Lies.
    Not sure what bob has to do with Toilet and the purple semen forever embedded in the back of his throat but OK!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Sounds like you're upset about Cristoballz and Feld bringing SEC ball to Husky Stadium and to the rest of the PAC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Sounds like you're upset about Cristoballz and Feld bringing SEC ball to Husky Stadium and to the rest of the PAC.
    Not nearly as upset as I am at Pete and ELITE dc Lake for letting it happen after 3 straight great years while Oregon did Jack shit, the standard for their white trash school and progrum.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Not nearly as upset as I am at Pete and ELITE dc Lake for letting it happen after 3 straight great years while Oregon did Jack shit, the standard for their white trash school and progrum.
    Sounds like Washjngton only did well for a short time while Oregon was down.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

No.
    My mistake, you were the guy who was fluffing the guy who was talking smack after you got beat by Cal.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1164267#Comment_1164267
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

No.
    My mistake, you were the guy who was fluffing the guy who was talking smack after you got beat by Cal.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1164267#Comment_1164267
    I'm not really seeing it, sorry.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

FirePete said:

Goduckies said:

I'll leave you all alone to sulk for another year. Bye for now

Basketball season around the corner
    UW fans are going to be incredibly disappointed based on the expectations I am seeing thrown out there
    Bump
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

ntxduck said:

FirePete said:

Goduckies said:

UW fans are going to be incredibly disappointed based on the expectations I am seeing thrown out there
    Bump
    My #final4 dawgs
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

Baseman said:

ntxduck said:

FirePete said:

Goduckies said:

Bump
    My #final4 dawgs
    We just need tim to get our new batch of 1-n-Dun's in here