Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Embarrassing the way I've moved the goal posts right Scotty?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited October 2019 in Tug Tavern
SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Anonymous chick very scary. POTUS abuse of office, no big deal.

From 9/24/2019

[i]f it can be shown that he told them he was going to withhold the money unless and until they investigated Biden that he should be impeached. But please return to your strawman's asshole.

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    There are some real gems from just a few weeks back.

O'Keefed show of his interest in the truth.

The Biden accusation is long on Daddy’s bluster, short on anything interesting.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    O'Keefed also claims that there was nothing shady about Hunter's job with the Ukraine gas company.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Meltdown in progress.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

Meltdown in progress.

I agree, your inability to respond what people are saying and your fall back on your canned responses is usual pretty good evidence that you're struggling and having a meltdown.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Risa Lavizzo-Mourey
  • Options
    So a lady specializing in Geriatric Medicine would be a good board member for what company?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

So a lady specializing in Geriatric Medicine would be a good board member for what company?

What would be a good company board for a guy specializing in being a crackhead and sister in-law fucker?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

What would be a good company board for a guy specializing in being a crackhead and sister in-law fucker?
    I fully support booting anyone who has done cocaine off a corporate board. We just saved about 75% of bod salaries right there!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

I fully support booting anyone who has done cocaine off a corporate board. We just saved about 75% of bod salaries right there!!!
    What do you think the number is for people who have been kicked out of the Navy, read fired from their job, and were then give a position on a corporate board where they were paid $720k a year and weren’t expected to do any work or even show up. Give me the over and under on that number?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Not sure, but if a geriatric administrator can be a board member of Intel I guess a crackhead could be a board member of about anything.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

What do you think the number is for people who have been kicked out of the Navy, read fired from their job, and were then give a position on a corporate board where they were paid $720k a year and weren’t expected to do any work or even show up. Give me the over and under on that number?
    Not many wall Yale educated corporate board members that volunteer for the naval reserves. Weird hypothetical anyway since Hunter showed up at all the board meetings and did the consulting work he was asked to do.

Maybe I should use the Mulvaney defense “quid pro quo with foreign aid? It happens all the time! Get over it!”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Not many wall Yale educated corporate board members that volunteer for the naval reserves. Weird hypothetical anyway since Hunter showed up at all the board meetings and did the consulting work he was asked to do.

Maybe I should use the Mulvaney defense “quid pro quo with foreign aid? It happens all the time! Get over it!”
    Oh he “showed” up by never attending a single one.

Suck harder you kneepadding bitch
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Not sure, but if a geriatric administrator can be a board member of Intel I guess a crackhead could be a board member of about anything.
    The geriatric administrator possesses at least two attributes valued by corporate boards the crack head who was kicked out of the Navy does not.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Oh he “showed” up by never attending a single one.

Suck harder you kneepadding bitch
    Look in the mirror if you want to know who the real kneepadding bitch is around here...

According to four sources close to the company, Biden regularly attended Burisma’s twice annual board meetings – all of which were held outside of Ukraine.

Are you a liar or a moron Blob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    Did you read that in the complaint Kunt?
  • Options
    Actually it was in the Reuter's article you claimed you posted earlier. Good thing you read your links before posting
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Board member for three years, 6 meetings, I attend 3, I’ve “regularly” attended the meetings.

Love to have a breakdown on the total number of hours the cokehead who’s cock you’re currently sucking actually worked.
  • Options
    Once it was pointed out you lied you immediately jump to the homoerotic fantasies. As predictable as an Arroyo offense...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    They probably promised him blow if he showed up