Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bainavalu

Although he made some errors, it was nice seeing him play the whole game in place of Kirkland. Because of his suspension, I assumed that Petersen would throw him to the bottom of the depth chart for the rest of the year and then he would transfer.

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam

Although he made some errors, it was nice seeing him play the whole game in place of Kirkland. Because of his suspension, I assumed that Petersen would throw him to the bottom of the depth chart for the rest of the year and then he would transfer.

Did anyone catch what's wrong with Kirkland?
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

Someone stepped on his foot.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Broken toe maybe? Getting his foot stepped on early in the 1st quarter and missing the whole game doesn't bode well
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

Kirkland went a little alpha and Peterman said "we'll have none of that! You're riding the pine, son"