Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Arizona Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Dawgtona said:

The offensive production in 2nd half has been nice and all , but I still think Oregon will raw dog us in the 2 hole.

It’s going to be close. Oregon isn’t scary on offense. If the defense doesn’t shit itself we win. I’m a little worried about Oregon running all over us tho.
    Oregon is holding opponents to less than 10 pts per game fyi
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Me & @PurpleJ kept the faith. @puppylove_sugarsteel @MikeDamone and the rest of you neggas tucked tail & ran. We're the real DWAGS

@DerekJohnson was a belieber

We all struggled with our faith at half, but sometimes it is darkest before the light or whatever.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

McKinney and Taylor are not very good. Can’t make any tackles. I expect them to get replaced

With who? Cam Williams can’t tackle either. Hampton and Irvin are about the only back up CB that doesn’t play. Disappointing neither has shown anything.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Dawgtona said:

The offensive production in 2nd half has been nice and all , but I still think Oregon will raw dog us in the 2 hole.

It’s going to be close. Oregon isn’t scary on offense. If the defense doesn’t shit itself we win. I’m a little worried about Oregon running all over us tho.
    Oregon hasn't been tested on the road yet.

I think UW wins, but I wouldn't put any money on it.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dhdawg said:

Dawgtona said:

doog
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

Dawgtona said:

doog
    They’re right. We played Stanford when they were bad.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Not going to lie, Ahmed looks good. I take back my shit talking from first half

I don’t. He sucks on short yardage.
    He isn't terrible and he doesn't always make shitty choices. But it seems like there are more instances where I am frustrated with him than I am the other backs.

And yeah, he sucks at running up the middle. He is at his best running outside the tackles.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

lawsandl said:

dhdawg said:

Dawgtona said:

doog
    They're still bad. That was arguably the worst loss of the Petersen era
    UW is vulnerable against the run. Oregon is getting their run game going. We’ll see if Stanford was a fluke.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2019
    lawsandl said:

dhdawg said:

lawsandl said:

dhdawg said:

Dawgtona said:

doog
    UW is vulnerable against the run. Oregon is getting their run game going. We’ll see if Stanford was a fluke.
    It wasn't a fluke. A game like that happens every year for UW under Petersen.

I expect the run defense to get gashed for some.big plays but to also hold their own and make a few TFL (kind of like vs USC). The defense in general plays much better at home with the crowd.

If Herbert can successfully work the middle of the field I think Oregon wins. If he struggles I like UW.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

lawsandl said:

dhdawg said:

lawsandl said:

dhdawg said:

Dawgtona said:

doog
    It wasn't a fluke. A game like that happens every year for UW under Petersen.

I expect the run defense to get gashed for some.big plays but to also hold their own and make a few TFL (kind of like vs USC). The defense in general plays much better at home with the crowd.

If Herbert can successfully work the middle of the field I think Oregon wins. If he struggles I like UW.
    Herbert might only have to throw 15-20 times from what I’ve seen of both teams.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Guys. Asa Turner is a DUDE.

Big swinging dick stud! Eat shit Brian Kelly