Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NYT reports 3rd redacted reason that suggests WB bias but of course that remains secret along w/ ID

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited October 2019 in Tug Tavern
NYT: ‘Whistleblower’ Redacted Third Fact Suggesting Potential Bias Against Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/09/nyt-whistleblower-redacted-third-fact-suggesting-potential-bias-against-trump/

“ The New York Times reported that, along with the intelligence officer “whistleblower” being a registered Democrat and having a “professional relationship” with a 2020 Democrat, there remains a third redacted reason critics could accuse him of “potential bias” when submitting his complaint to the Intelligence Community inspector general.

The Washington Examiner’s Byron York reported Tuesday that the intelligence officer “whistleblower” had a “professional relationship” with a 2020 Democrat presidential candidate and was a registered Democrat, which critics could use to accuse the “whistleblower” of bias against President Donald Trump and his administration.“

However, the New York Times‘ Nicholas Fandos also reported Tuesday that there remains a third reason that the “whistleblower identified” that could “be used to accuse him of potential bias against Mr. Trump.”

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

NYT: ‘Whistleblower’ Redacted Third Fact Suggesting Potential Bias Against Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/09/nyt-whistleblower-redacted-third-fact-suggesting-potential-bias-against-trump/

“ The New York Times reported that, along with the intelligence officer “whistleblower” being a registered Democrat and having a “professional relationship” with a 2020 Democrat, there remains a third redacted reason critics could accuse him of “potential bias” when submitting his complaint to the Intelligence Community inspector general.

The Washington Examiner’s Byron York reported Tuesday that the intelligence officer “whistleblower” had a “professional relationship” with a 2020 Democrat presidential candidate and was a registered Democrat, which critics could use to accuse the “whistleblower” of bias against President Donald Trump and his administration.“

However, the New York Times‘ Nicholas Fandos also reported Tuesday that there remains a third reason that the “whistleblower identified” that could “be used to accuse him of potential bias against Mr. Trump.”

His names Joe Biden?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,477
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Very exciting, except Daddy did it. He released a "transcript" showing he did it. The whistleblower doesn't need to testify to things Daddy admits.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,446
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Very exciting, except Daddy did it. He released a "transcript" showing he did it. The whistleblower doesn't need to testify to things Daddy admits.

Liar
  • Options
    edited October 2019

HHusky said:

Liar
    Everyone take a shot!

We're gonna be blitzed before Race is done.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Liar
    Everyone take a shot!

Trump released the transcript. Seems odd to still be lying about it but pathological liars like to lie I guess

Go ahead and quote his confession in the first article of impeachment

Ooops
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Liar
    Everyone take a shot!

Trump released the transcript. Seems odd to still be lying about it but pathological liars like to lie I guess

Ooops
    I was unaware he is now claiming the transcript he released is inaccurate.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Liar
    Everyone take a shot!

Ooops
    No, just your recounting of it is inaccurate, but you’re a liar and this is just what you do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Liar
    Everyone take a shot!

Ooops
    I'm aware that you're a pathological liar that pulled this same bullshit with the Muellertard report
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Liar
    Everyone take a shot!

Ooops
    I'm aware that you're a pathological liar that pulled this same bullshit with the Muellertard report
    Noc what you think. You know that?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Liar
    Everyone take a shot!

Ooops
    Noc what you think. You know that?
    Everyone cares

You most of all

Hope this helps