Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Puka

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Burned his redshirt to run block one play then immediately comes out of the game. His only target? a 28-yard TD which maybe no other receiver catches?

Cade Otton will be Dissly in the NFL. Otton criminally underused. All he does is catch everything thrown to him.

Hugh on Furnace is saying the passing game is complete disarray and totally lost as to what to do. At least, that's what I'm hearing.

I feel bad for Eason coming to this dumpster fire.

Comments

• LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,273
    Yeah but in the presser today Hamdan is doing a fine job per Pete. Players need to execute and need more focus on the details.

Preaching to the choir my friend.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788
    jecornel said:

To be fair, he learned well behind Browning on how to run around in circles with any sense of pressure on him.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

Burned his redshirt to run block one play then immediately comes out of the game. His only target? a 28-yard TD which maybe no other receiver catches?

Cade Otton will be Dissly in the NFL. Otton criminally underused. All he does is catch everything thrown to him.

Hugh on Furnace is saying the passing game is complete disarray and totally lost as to what to do. At least, that's what I'm hearing.

Imagine Eason and Leach
    He would probably be the #1 QB in the country.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Seriously wtf does a receiver have to do?
    Run a great route catch the fucking ball.
    It’s not like Opera and Fuller are amazing fucking blockers.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

In peterman’s offense they need to be able split an atom
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,013

Bynum, Osbourne, and Puka come in almost always on run downs. It's only a matter of time before other teams key in on this and stack the box even more.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Bread said:

Bynum, Osbourne, and Puka come in almost always on run downs. It's only a matter of time before other teams key in on this and stack the box even more.
    According to Hugh teams are already figuring out tendencies and plays. This complicated shit has been figured out by other coaches, Wilcox is the main one.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788

Just gotta PRACTICE hard. Shitting the bed in real games doesn’t matter. Just make it look good in practice.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

In peterman’s offense they need to be able split an atom
    Its so complicated that is is predictable
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170

Bread said:

According to Hugh teams are already figuring out tendencies and plays. This complicated shit has been figured out by other coaches, Wilcox is the main one.
    Like Wilcox probably knows the Pete offense as well as anyone... Harsin and Smith too. Lotta HCs know what to expect against us. Two of them play us ever year. That might be reason enough alone to change, even if it was semi-effective.