Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Now is the Winter of Our Discontent...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
What. The. Fuck.

I don't want to overreact here or anything, but if Jen fired Peterman I would not be upset. He's pretty much a loser. I mean, he wins, but never when it counts, and then loses, always when it is inexplicable.

I've decided I hate him. His stubborn bullshit is just tired. All this talent and yet huge gaping roster donuts at WR and LB, a LB coach who is fucking clueless it appears, and an offense that just sucks. For years now.

Didn't watch last night. Had a fondue party and an early night rubbing cocoa butter on CLSs belly. And let me tell you, that bullshit was more fun than watching this team. Honestly. This program makes me want to hurt things. Better to not watch.

So yeah. Fuck this. On to 2020. Hope Sirmon is good. Maybe we can find a LBer? Nobody really gives a fuck anymore. All I have to look forward to are Dereks little workout girl videos and the witty banter in the Tug. I hope I die soon.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

What. The. Fuck.

I don't want to overreact here or anything, but if Jen fired Peterman I would not be upset. He's pretty much a loser. I mean, he wins, but never when it counts, and then loses, always when it is inexplicable.

I've decided I hate him. His stubborn bullshit is just tired. All this talent and yet huge gaping roster donuts at WR and LB, a LB coach who is fucking clueless it appears, and an offense that just sucks. For years now.

Didn't watch last night. Had a fondue party and an early night rubbing cocoa butter on CLSs belly. And let me tell you, that bullshit was more fun than watching this team. Honestly. This program makes me want to hurt things. Better to not watch.

So yeah. Fuck this. On to 2020. Hope Sirmon is good. Maybe we can find a LBer? Nobody really gives a fuck anymore. All I have to look forward to are Dereks little workout girl videos and the witty banter in the Tug. I hope I die soon.

Titty banter > witty banter.

Preemptive IKW and whynotboth.gif.
  • spudenspuden Member Posts: 360
    Went to bed with 11:00 left in game, soon after the asinine 4th and 2, empty the backfield since Newton has been trucking fools the whole drive. I saw no energy or excitement throughout the entire game from UW. It's almost like they didn't even want to play. Now watching the last of the 4th quarter with Stanford killing the clock and Petersen looking lost on the sideline, and Eason as the second coming of backwards scrambling Jake Browning with a better arm...Yay...I can't fathom how our receivers get no separation and are blanketed on every play. I see why no quarterback wants to throw 50/50 balls...Fuller/Baccellia just get bodied out of the way every time, or grow alligator arms. So disappointing.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    swaye breaks my heart to say this, but with the kid on the way might be a better thing to focus on than this sorry ass coach who is not willing to get out of his own way with his shit offense