Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eason vs. the Pac-12

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam
Against the Pac-12, his rating is around 105, which would put him around 105th best QB in the country. 50 for 92 (54%) for 548 yards (182 yards per game!) with 1 TD and 2 INTs.

Eason has to own this, but this is a massive, massive failure by the coaching staff. Team was prepared for the first drive of the game but had absolutely no plans for anything after.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    running the ball helps
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    I still think he leaves early. Scouts are gushing about his arm. Plus, what's Bush going to help him with?
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

I still think he leaves early. Scouts are gushing about his arm. Plus, what's Bush going to help him with?

This is on Pete
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Against the Pac-12, his rating is around 105, which would put him around 105th best QB in the country. 50 for 92 (54%) for 548 yards (182 yards per game!) with 1 TD and 2 INTs.

Eason has to own this, but this is a massive, massive failure by the coaching staff. Team was prepared for the first drive of the game but had absolutely no plans for anything after.

I’m just glad we finally have a big dick gun slinger. It’s been 30 years. Long overdue
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

I’m just glad we finally have a big dick gun slinger. It’s been 30 years. Long overdue
    Eason and his big dick will be NFL bound and UW will still be a shell of itself running wild dick and double reverses

Eason and his big dick will be NFL bound and UW will still be a shell of itself running wild dick and double reverses
    And?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    It always amazes me that people think savior QBs are actually a thing.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    He has to leave after this year

If he stays another year here he'll end up as a undrafted free agent
    edited October 2019

And?
    And it’s not Eason maybe??? It’s the fucking offense
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Imagine going from starter at uga, to savior for uw, to Browning 2.0

And?
    Big fucking deal. I don’t give shit if they have Tom Brady on his best day. If they lose what the fuck good is it? And the QB IS THE LEADER OF FUCKING OFFENSE. Dooging over a QBs arm while watching them score 13 points and lose to a bunch of 2nd and 3rd team players is the very definition of dooging.
    Again, he will be gone next year, this offense will still be here. Then what? We love Huard... until we don’t
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

He has to leave after this year

If he stays another year here he'll end up as a undrafted free agent

I laughed out loud but there's a grain of truth here
    edited October 2019

And?
    Big fucking deal. I don’t give shit if they have Tom Brady on his best day. If they lose what the fuck good is it? And the QB IS THE LEADER OF FUCKING OFFENSE. Dooging over a QBs arm while watching them score 13 points and lose to a bunch of 2nd and 3rd team players is the very definition of dooging.
    Again, he will be gone next year, this offense will still be here. Then what? We love Huard... until we don’t
    Then what? Nothing, thats what. Enjoy big dick Eason. Hopefully he will lead them to a Kraft Mac and Cheese bowl win. That will be exiting for you...because at least a QB with an elite arm is on the field. FINALLY. No more losing with Brownsocks. That was so much worse than losing with Eason.

And?
    Then what? Nothing, thats what. Enjoy big dick Eason. Hopefully he will lead them to a Kraft Mac and Cheese bowl win. That will be exiting for you...because at least a QB with an elite arm is on the field. FINALLY. No more losing with Brownsocks. That was so much worse than losing with Eason.
    I’m pretty sure you are arguing with the wrong person. But wouldn’t be your first misdirected rant