Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hugh RIPPING staff

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

jecornel said:

Hugh went to 12 of 15 spring practices. Austin Osborne was player of the spring.

I kept hearing about Osborne tearing it up. Now he doesn't get on the field. Does he have to break out the blackface or something to get on the field? WTF?
    Would be better to uncover a pic of Peterman in blackface.

That can happen
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I've noticed Hugh has taken the gloves off this year. Good for him. I wish others would. People need to question Pete. Your offense sucks and theres loads of evidence to back that statement up.

We need to get rid of Smith. Check.

We need Browning to graduate. Check.

Pete is the common denominator.

Props to @Dennis_DeYoung & @CokeGreaterThanPepsi & anyone else for calling this spade a spade a long time ago.
    People said that during the Jonathon Smith days. I think those guys did too, but Pete’s offenses have been shifty for awhile now, except 2016.
    The year we had Tedford
    Ah yes, the mythical mystical Arthurian Once and Future Offensive Consultant
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

BayDawg said:

Obviously Hugh can be a complete douche canoe at times, but he was spot on last night. The team I saw last night was poorly coached and completely unmotivated. HS coaches making 5K do a better job of firing up their teams that a guy making 5M. NotHow the fuck is that possible?

Pete is too worried about making sure all the assistants and trainers shoes match and other totally trivial OCD bullshit to actually bother preparing the team for battle. He's basically a meme of himself at this point.
    Just imagine if it was a good conference.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Chinned for sophisticated use of language. But the guy is a great coordinator.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

BayDawg said:

Obviously Hugh can be a complete douche canoe at times, but he was spot on last night. The team I saw last night was poorly coached and completely unmotivated. HS coaches making 5K do a better job of firing up their teams that a guy making 5M. NotHow the fuck is that possible?

Pete is too worried about making sure all the assistants and trainers shoes match and other totally trivial OCD bullshit to actually bother preparing the team for battle. He's basically a meme of himself at this point.
    Is that actually true swaye?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    jecornel said:

Hugh went to 12 of 15 spring practices. Austin Osborne was player of the spring.

If Choker feels he isn't ready, it's 100% Choker's fault.

If the young WRs don't see the field and Choker doesn't do a 180 on about 10 things he's doing wrong, right now, UW will lose several players through the Portal. Everyone can see the Choker's ship is sinking - everyone - and the rest of the league is laughing at UW right now, watching the Choker flounder, now knowing what the fuck to do.

There's no way Choker hasn't lost the team at this point.

UW will be lucky to win 3 more games. I predict 3 more losses.

Pete has fucked his team psychology up with his cheap-ass UC Davis dime-store Psych degree. Imagine being a player right now, trying to prepare for the next game, while feeling "Fuck You, Choker! You suck!" in your heart for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

BayDawg said:

No idea. I am talking out my ass like usual. But probably.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    animate said:

jecornel said:

Yeah, but seniority rules with Peterman over production.

Why?

Because it's tied in with the whole okg shit.

If he chooses a "junior" player over a fuller or baccelia or Manu or Wellington ... then recruits won't buy into his built for life shit.

This is how he maintains personnel stability and reduces to a minimum distractions to the program.

That's a good thing to a degree ... until it bites him the ass.
    It's Commie bullshit in the face of humanity and what every kid wants and expects, i.e., May the Best Man Win. Choker Pete doesn't practice that universal ethic and that's why he loses games like Stanford. He interferes with the laws of nature and man. And for that, he should be tarmac'd.

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

BayDawg said:

Well if it is, as a season ticket holder, can I enter a raffle to pay $180 to watch a video of this process?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

jecornel said:

I kept hearing about Osborne tearing it up. Now he doesn't get on the field. Does he have to break out the blackface or something to get on the field? WTF?
    Would be better to uncover a pic of Peterman in blackface.

That can happen
    CP used to hang out with Jared from Subway in the early 2000's. Lost weekends in Indianapolis. Kompromat?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sark spanked Pete in Husky Stadium in 2013. End of story
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sark spanked Pete in Husky Stadium in 2013. End of story

So did Tyrone.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fucking loser ass offense and loser ass motivator. Fire him and promote Lake
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,669
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

BayDawg said:

Everything negative that is said about Petersen is true by default at this point. He gets no benefit of the doubt anymore.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,065
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

look at the UW body language. No love for the game, the coach is tight, the players are tight.

No energy with these players. Guys don't look at all excited. No love for their teammates, no high fiving, no one flying around.

Listening to the coaches bitch about late games can't help.

Even Dick agreed! He sat behind the bench. WOW.

This was the same thing last year. This is getting old. We have superior athletes and are scared beta bitches.

We have the personality of our coach.

This is depressing.