Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which players will we hate next year

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
was just combing through the roster, filtered by class to see which juniors will be playing next year blocking young talent.

McKinney will be a senior, he sucks, but he'll be a starting safety.
Pleasant will be a senior, he will almost certainly block Cam Davis from carries and probably take carries from Newton (ahmed I think is going pro).
Myles Rice will be a senior, can't wait for him to block Smalls.

then we have Jordan Chin, who will be a senior, and will almost certainly start at WR.

Given Petersen's close-mindedness I have no reason to believe any of this won't happen until proven otherwise.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    two more guys to add to the list:

Luke Wattenberg is by no means the problem, but we have more talented, physical guys who could take his spot. But he will never be replaced (he's a junior right now).
    Isaiah Gilchrist is also a junior, god forbid he plays but I wouldn't put anything past this staff.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Tryon. Guy has been a shit show the whole year. Best thing he did was get booted for the 1st half of the SC game.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Tryon. Guy has been a shit show the whole year. Best thing he did was get booted for the 1st half of the SC game.

I was trying to limit this to seniors, cause that's all we seem to play.

I actually think Tryon will get better, but who knows.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,207
    I'm moving on from hating the players and will focus all of my hate on Petersen. Real hate. I want him gone. I don't care if it's a risk of becoming shittier. We will never win anything meaningful so long as he's here.

Also, fuck anyone who says "but who would you replace him with? Who would come here?"
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

I'm moving on from hating the players and will focus all of my hate on Petersen. Real hate. I want him gone. I don't care if it's a risk of becoming shittier. We will never win anything meaningful so long as he's here.

Also, fuck anyone who says "but who would you replace him with? Who would come here?"

The most you can hope for is he won't get another extension this year. He's not changing anything until he feels heat.