Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Post Petersen Era needs to start today

If you think he doesn't need to go. Go fuck yourself. He is not a winner. He is at his ceiling he is stale. Can he change? Maybe but he needs to give the offense to a new coordinator that will implement their own offense not the Pete offense. I hope that is the worst case scenario. I'm tired of the whole clean okg bull shit. The best case scenario he gets fired and we can try and sell Urban Meyer to take the reigns. He is a proven winner and has national championship rings to prove it and he can recruit. The team emulates the coach and this team is shit because the coaching is shit. Go get Urban. He is there for the taking. If UW cares about winning they will do it. If they don't care about winning get used to this being normal. Which in the last 6 years it has been normal we lose to shit teams and can't beat any good teams on a national stage. Those are facts. Not theory or feelings those are facts. Also facts. Urban is available and is an upgrade. Go get him or shut the fuck up about winning. I will always go for the Dawgs, but the UW needs to go for the Dawgs too. Pete is trash. If he stays and wins good for the Dawgs, but I'm done with him. Fire Pete!!! Go for Urban!!!

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    He certainly cannot pick and OC to save his life. He’s really fucked that spot up over and over.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,606
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Lol. We’re not ever getting urban

Never
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,538
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If you think he doesn't need to go. Go fuck yourself. He is not a winner. He is at his ceiling he is stale. Can he change? Maybe but he needs to give the offense to a new coordinator that will implement their own offense not the Pete offense. I hope that is the worst case scenario. I'm tired of the whole clean okg bull shit. The best case scenario he gets fired and we can try and sell Urban Meyer to take the reigns. He is a proven winner and has national championship rings to prove it and he can recruit. The team emulates the coach and this team is shit because the coaching is shit. Go get Urban. He is there for the taking. If UW cares about winning they will do it. If they don't care about winning get used to this being normal. Which in the last 6 years it has been normal we lose to shit teams and can't beat any good teams on a national stage. Those are facts. Not theory or feelings those are facts. Also facts. Urban is available and is an upgrade. Go get him or shut the fuck up about winning. I will always go for the Dawgs, but the UW needs to go for the Dawgs too. Pete is trash. If he stays and wins good for the Dawgs, but I'm done with him. Fire Pete!!! Go for Urban!!!

I appreciate the sentiment and agree that we have already seen the highest that Pete will achieve, but he will never be fired. Get used to this for another 5 years.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, all this stuff is stupid too, but it’s not a fight I’m making
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I just want nice things.
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I appreciate the sentiment and agree that we have already seen the highest that Pete will achieve, but he will never be fired. Get used to this for another 5 years.
    Then we shall be fucked for 5 years
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    True this. 260 posts is brevity. If you need more posts or poaches (how. FS after this Petersen shitshow loss), then Fuck off.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol. We’re not ever getting urban

This. I would take the trade, but it’s not happening. Pete’s good. He just has a ceiling at this point and his ways are holding him and the program back.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,018
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    From 7 Win Sark to "At least we compete" Pete
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648

From 7 Win Sark to "At least we compete" Pete

New doog standard. I get it, but I’m done.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Guess which former Husky O coordinators team is averaging 20 Ppg moar than their new O coordinator in P12 play?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Guess which former Husky O coordinators team is averaging 20 Ppg moar than their new O coordinator in P12 play?

It's my understanding the Beav is a vicious chewer of wood
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

salemcoog said:

It's my understanding the Beav is a vicious chewer of wood
    True.

Currently holding down 2nd place in the most loaded P12N of my liftim.