Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburn vs. Florida

2»

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited October 2019

SECDAWG said:

Ugly, ugly football so far. Florida with 4 fumbles (3 recovered by Auburn). Horrendous

Neither are frauds. Both are top 10 but 1 will fall out after today, but not far. The SEC will eat itself.

Far as hoping Auburn is a fraud, For PAC 12, better hope Auburn keeps on winning, matter of fact the SEC Championship. It will only help a 1 loss PAC team. It matters.

Agree, football game is ugly. But a lot of good defense being played. Hard hitting, 1 handed interceptions cutting off routes and stripping QB has caused a few. And this against 2 of the best offensive coaching minds in the biz.

But as you were.....
    It just means more

UW Cal got ripped for playing a defensive battle. Pac 12 sucks. Etc.
    Agree(with the sarcasm).

Just saying not a good look if Auburn gets beat for the PAC for obvious reasons.

I picked Auburn to win that game caus I thought they would. Even in that environment because didn’t think Florida would have enough offense against Auburn. But was hoping Florida would win. I like Florida and Mullen, even tho he left MS St for his beloved Gators where he was O coordinator under Urban. It’s understandable.

Florida defense exposed Auburn and Bo Nix. I agree he looked terrible in that game even tho he’s a freshman, he will get better but Florida Defense and Todd Grantham won that game.

Auburn may not be the team that they are ranked and they faced a real good defense but there is a lot of football left to be played. They get Georgia and Bama in their house and it makes a difference. But they have to go to LSU.

Florida also has to go to LSU next week. But LSU has to go to Bama.

We all will see but don’t count out Auburn just yet, they are hell at home just like all the rest of the teams around here. Was just making point to PAC fans for a CFB spot It would be a better look for Auburn to keep winning. That took a step back today. They go say, 9-3 or worse, don’t look good when a top team took an L from a team that looked like they did today.

Still pulling for UW to run table and have a say at end of year. They just need to win out.

Now, watching these two bottom feeders Ole Miss and Vandy. Hoping me home state Miss with a guy I watched in high school for a couple years in 6A tear up the field and our HS another true freshman Plumlee at QB.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Ugly, ugly football so far. Florida with 4 fumbles (3 recovered by Auburn). Horrendous

Neither are frauds. Both are top 10 but 1 will fall out after today, but not far. The SEC will eat itself.

Far as hoping Auburn is a fraud, For PAC 12, better hope Auburn keeps on winning, matter of fact the SEC Championship. It will only help a 1 loss PAC team. It matters.

Agree, football game is ugly. But a lot of good defense being played. Hard hitting, 1 handed interceptions cutting off routes and stripping QB has caused a few. And this against 2 of the best offensive coaching minds in the biz.

But as you were.....
    It just means more

UW Cal got ripped for playing a defensive battle. Pac 12 sucks. Etc.
    Agree(with the sarcasm).

Just saying not a good look if Auburn gets beat for the PAC for obvious reasons.

I picked Auburn to win that game caus I thought they would. Even in that environment because didn’t think Florida would have enough offense against Auburn. But was hoping Florida would win. I like Florida and Mullen, even tho he left MS St for his beloved Gators where he was O coordinator under Urban. It’s understandable.

Florida defense exposed Auburn and Bo Nix. I agree he looked terrible in that game even tho he’s a freshman, he will get better but Florida Defense and Todd Grantham won that game.

Auburn may not be the team that they are ranked and they faced a real good defense but there is a lot of football left to be played. They get Georgia and Bama in their house and it makes a difference. But they have to go to LSU.

Florida also has to go to LSU next week. But LSU has to go to Bama.

We all will see but don’t count out Auburn just yet, they are hell at home just like all the rest of the teams around here. Was just making point to PAC fans for a CFB spot It would be a better look for Auburn to keep winning. That took a step back today. They go say, 9-3 or worse, don’t look good when a top team took an L from a team that looked like they did today.

Still pulling for UW to run table and have a say at end of year. They just need to win out.

Now, watching these two bottom feeders Ole Miss and Vandy. Hoping me home state Miss with a guy I watched in high school for a couple years in 6A tear up the field and our HS another true freshman Plumlee at QB.
    I've known Race for years. Trust me: that was tl:dr.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,584

FirePete said:

nix = brownsox 2.0. lol at @oregonblitzkrieg you guys lost this joker hahaha

DPOTD
    Is bo nix better or worse than Stanford’s 3rd string qb?