Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taylor Rapp sitting out tonight’s game

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

UW. Playoffs? 2019. Is he a rowboater?

No playoffs in row boat you ignorant quook slut.
    http://irarowing.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2019_Full-Results-IRA.pdf

This looks like playoffs to me. Or what else do you call multiple rounds of competition to eliminate teams until you find your champion?

Jewed.
    Regattas are tournaments. Tournaments are not playoffs.

Gentiled.
    Wikipedia coming through big.

The playoffs, play-offs, postseason and/or finals of a sports league are a competition played after the regular season by the top competitors to determine the league champion or a similar accolade. Depending on the league, the playoffs may be either a single game, a series of games, or a tournament, and may use a single-elimination system or one of several other different playoff formats. Playoff, in regard to international fixtures, is to qualify or progress to the next round of a competition or tournament.
    Give a guy enough rope, and...

Wikipedia has let you down, Fren. Men's rowboat basically invites any team with a pulse to the national championship playoff tournament (IRA Regatta). Hobart? Drexel? Both got bids to IRAs. Usually in a true playoff format, only teams that have done well enough in the regular season qualify for post season play.

https://www.row2k.com/ira/features/2019/784/2019-IRA-Selections-Announced/

NOC.
    You sound like Pumpeii. Not a good look for your brand.
    Imagine caring about your brand.

@TierbsHsotBoobs
    @RuffaloSoldier
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FirePete said:

I'm hearing you guys would have won if he played

We probably would have. McKinney gave up a lot of plays and got beat by a somewhat flawed true freshman this year. He’s obviously not very good.

I wish Myles Bryant played safety and Molden at nickel in that game.
    His only flaws is that he is to skinny right now. Pretty sure rapp had some issues in the first 5-7 games he played. But rapp was more physically developed
    He also had a few plays where he took bad angles and missed tackles and he is playing almost exclusively 15+ yards off the LOS.

Don’t twist, he is is good, no need to pretend he is perfect except a few pounds.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,314
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

UW. Playoffs? 2019. Is he a rowboater?

No playoffs in row boat you ignorant quook slut.
    http://irarowing.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2019_Full-Results-IRA.pdf

This looks like playoffs to me. Or what else do you call multiple rounds of competition to eliminate teams until you find your champion?

Jewed.
    Regattas are tournaments. Tournaments are not playoffs.

Gentiled.
    Wikipedia coming through big.

The playoffs, play-offs, postseason and/or finals of a sports league are a competition played after the regular season by the top competitors to determine the league champion or a similar accolade. Depending on the league, the playoffs may be either a single game, a series of games, or a tournament, and may use a single-elimination system or one of several other different playoff formats. Playoff, in regard to international fixtures, is to qualify or progress to the next round of a competition or tournament.
    Give a guy enough rope, and...

Wikipedia has let you down, Fren. Men's rowboat basically invites any team with a pulse to the national championship playoff tournament (IRA Regatta). Hobart? Drexel? Both got bids to IRAs. Usually in a true playoff format, only teams that have done well enough in the regular season qualify for post season play.

https://www.row2k.com/ira/features/2019/784/2019-IRA-Selections-Announced/

NOC.
    DISAGREE
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

FirePete said:

We probably would have. McKinney gave up a lot of plays and got beat by a somewhat flawed true freshman this year. He’s obviously not very good.

His only flaws is that he is to skinny right now. Pretty sure rapp had some issues in the first 5-7 games he played. But rapp was more physically developed
    He also had a few plays where he took bad angles and missed tackles and he is playing almost exclusively 15+ yards off the LOS.

Don’t twist, he is is good, no need to pretend he is perfect except a few pounds.
    Experience and few pounds should fix that. Let’s not pretend that Budda or Sidney has flaws as freshman
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,325
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So Washington got smoked by Yale? That results sheet was harder to read than VCR instructions.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,047
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So Washington got smoked by Yale? That results sheet was harder to read than VCR instructions.

No. We lost a close race to them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    Did anyone check to see if there's been a game with more Husky's on active rosters than this one? 6 total right?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Yeah, he’s not a great tackler because of strength. He’s also had two blunders giving up deep balls that probably won’t happen once he gets more experience. I’m a big Cam Williams fan and have been since we were recruiting him. He’s not a great player at this point tho.

I cut McKinney a little slack about the Rose Bowl, but the coaches rolling with Williams before McKinney this year makes it pretty obvious that McKinney isn’t a baller.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s dead to me

Who isn’t?
    Fair point
    I'm always fair am I not?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,008
    Founders Club

Did anyone check to see if there's been a game with more Husky's on active rosters than this one? 6 total right?

*Huskies