Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hi Marlon

2»

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Gwad said:

Loosing him and Kaho probably the difference between College playoffs and Toilet bowl this year

Conjecture! No guarantee Kaho would be a competent linebacker this year if he played for the dawgs.
    Have you watched Manu and Wellington?
    Hey man good athletes can not play their assignments too.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,257

Loosing him and Kaho probably the difference between College playoffs and Toilet bowl this year

Maybe, but it’s really the offense. Offense and coaching we’re the real reason we lost against Cal. The drops were ridiculous. Defense was terrible against the run, but we still only gave up 19.
    Offense can go DIAFF but giving up 20 to a shit Cal offense at home was not expected.

Cal scored 27 against UC Davis, 23 against North Texas and 17 against Arizona State all at Berkeley.

Fuck the coaches and offense but the defense struggled just as much especially on Cal's last drive,

Losers lose.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club

Maybe, but it’s really the offense. Offense and coaching we’re the real reason we lost against Cal. The drops were ridiculous. Defense was terrible against the run, but we still only gave up 19.
    Offense can go DIAFF but giving up 20 to a shit Cal offense at home was not expected.

Cal scored 27 against UC Davis, 23 against North Texas and 17 against Arizona State all at Berkeley.

Fuck the coaches and offense but the defense struggled just as much especially on Cal's last drive,

Losers lose.
    No arguments. The defense was really bad the whole 2nd half. I can live with Gordon’s PI and giving up a catch. I can’t live with teams running power and imposing their will. That’s why I’m still skeptical about this team. There are no reinforcements at LB and Cam Williams is a suspect tackler as the last line of defense.
    Bingo. If SC commits to running power all game, it's complete coin flip we win yesterday.
    By the end of year, we are going to be talking about 1 maybe 2 more games we "Cal'd" where the inability to stop the run will be our downfall. Utah is the game that comes to mind for me and maybe the Ducks as well.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    godawgst said:

Losers lose.
    No arguments. The defense was really bad the whole 2nd half. I can live with Gordon’s PI and giving up a catch. I can’t live with teams running power and imposing their will. That’s why I’m still skeptical about this team. There are no reinforcements at LB and Cam Williams is a suspect tackler as the last line of defense.
    Bingo. If SC commits to running power all game, it's complete coin flip we win yesterday.
    By the end of year, we are going to be talking about 1 maybe 2 more games we "Cal'd" where the inability to stop the run will be our downfall. Utah is the game that comes to mind for me and maybe the Ducks as well.
    We shut down their running game in the first half and jumped out to a big lead forcing USC to become one dimensional.

Don't really agree with this "if USC had committed to the run they would have won" revisionism.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,678 Founders Club

Watching him was like watching your ex go home with Bruce Wayne

Perfection!