Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DJ Duck is a two-timing whore

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,483
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Arrogance from a road win 3 seasons ago. High off of beating Ute at home. Complete ignorance of being down two defensive starters and every QB but one.

Lousy coaching, undisciplined defense.

UW appears to be improving. They appear like they're just shedding depth.

No gameday. No black helmet fucking losing.

Not much pointing to a SC road win again.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Not nervous at all. It’s just the truth. You were lucky they had to use Fink and didn’t have JT Daniels OR Slovis healthy.

Yeah a quarterback that threw multiple picks to BYU would have me shaking versus the guy that fun and gunned the supposed South favorites.

JT was a 5 win quarterback.
    That was a GOOD sc team
    Your conference game was against Stanford the beavlet slayers.

Fuck off.
    Spring loaded as always.

It's Shitshow Sunday Mike. It's why you're here too. Try not to act like a loser and downplay a major conference victory on primetime TV. It sounds jealous.
    Sounds like you can’t make up your mind...
    Not seeing the issue there but EL OH EL at Pulling poasts from completely different threads.

Upset Mike is best Mike.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Can you actually say with a straight face that you don’t hope that Slovis is still out when we play SC?

So you can’t answer the question honestly.

You obfuscate with tangential bullshit like Daniels only won 5 games last year and Slovis lost to BYU. You are avoiding the real question because you don’t like the inconvenient truth.

Are JT Daniels or Slovis better than Fink? Do you care whether Slovis returns when we play USC.Is Fink better than Daniels and Slovis?

I have no idea whether you would have won or lost with a different QB but the fact is you faced an inferior QB which made defeating SC that much easier. To deny that is moronic.

Inferior quarterback?

Today it's "3rd string quarterback."

You said it before the game. Now that you beat him he’d be starting at Oregon?

Ok.

BOING!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

haie said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Can you actually say with a straight face that you don’t hope that Slovis is still out when we play SC?

You obfuscate with tangential bullshit like Daniels only won 5 games last year and Slovis lost to BYU. You are avoiding the real question because you don’t like the inconvenient truth.

Are JT Daniels or Slovis better than Fink? Do you care whether Slovis returns when we play USC.Is Fink better than Daniels and Slovis?

I have no idea whether you would have won or lost with a different QB but the fact is you faced an inferior QB which made defeating SC that much easier. To deny that is moronic.

Inferior quarterback?

Ok.

BOING!!!!
    I said there wasn't much pointing toward a USC win this time.

I was right.

They still have a lot of talent which they showed. They could prison rape you guys down in LA and no one would blink.

Why are you so upset?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Inferior quarterback? LOL. Pretty sure Pete and Christo accept that kid's commitment.

Yesterday it's "SC is plug and play. Too talented at receiver. Everyone wanted all 3 of their quarterbacks."

Fucking losers.

So basically your whole argument is that don't you give a shit about wins and losses. Spoken like a fan of a 4th in the North progrum.
    UW is a good team. USC is a neurotic team that has talent. It will be a fun rest of the season.

Philosophically Oregon matches up way better against UW than USC. We shall see though.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

Not nervous at all. It’s just the truth. You were lucky they had to use Fink and didn’t have JT Daniels OR Slovis healthy.

Yeah a quarterback that threw multiple picks to BYU would have me shaking versus the guy that fun and gunned the supposed South favorites.

Kedon Slovis' Historic Start Powers USC Football Over No. 23 Stanford, 45-20

https://usctrojans.com/news/2019/9/7/usc-trojans-football-stanford-cardinal-recap-pac-12-kedon-slovis.aspx

• Options
    edited September 2019
    haie said:

haie said:

Arrogance from a road win 3 seasons ago. High off of beating Ute at home. Complete ignorance of being down two defensive starters and every QB but one.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

That was a GOOD sc team

Fuck off.
    Spring loaded as always.

It's Shitshow Sunday Mike. It's why you're here too. Try not to act like a loser and downplay a major conference victory on primetime TV. It sounds jealous.
    Not seeing the issue there but EL OH EL at Pulling poasts from completely different threads.

Upset Mike is best Mike.
    Different thread same subject. It’s not my fault you’re an emotional wreck when it comes football. I just report the facts.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

That was a GOOD sc team

Fuck off.
    Spring loaded as always.

Upset Mike is best Mike.
    Different thread same subject. It’s not my fault you’re an emotional wreck when it comes football. I just report the facts.

Historical 8 win comparison coming between SC and Oregon?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Inferior quarterback?

Ok.

BOING!!!!
    Reading your analysis of Huhbert I would say that all 3 of SC's quarterbacks are starting at Oregon.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Inferior quarterback?

Ok.

BOING!!!!
    I said there wasn't much pointing toward a USC win this time.

I was right.

They still have a lot of talent which they showed. They could prison rape you guys down in LA and no one would blink.
    “That’s a good SC team over there. A lot better than I thought”
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Still avoiding the question.😂😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

You refuse to acknowledge that Fink destroyed a team that Oregon can't beat.

Reread you're stupid question after I already said that Slovis lost to BYU.

So yes given what I've said I'd rather see Fink. Really I just hope Stephen Carr is healthy and their interim coach chooses to just pound your soft trailer park asses into oblivion.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    You don’t make any sense. Slovis losing to BYU is not an answer to my question. Your Husky arrogance and entitlement personality are showing.😂😂😂
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    edited September 2019
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

You refuse to acknowledge that Fink destroyed a team that Oregon can't beat.

Reread you're stupid question after I already said that Slovis lost to BYU.

So yes given what I've said I'd rather see Fink. Really I just hope Stephen Carr is healthy and their interim coach chooses to just pound your soft trailer park asses into oblivion.
    Oregon can beat everyone on their schedule. They won’t but there is not a team on the schedule that isn’t beatable in the 60/40 sense.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Trying to make Fink seem like he's not a fucking terrible quarterback has replaced "that's a potentially 10-11 win Cal team" in the weekly Doog talking points
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Trying to make Fink seem like he's not a fucking terrible quarterback has replaced "that's a potentially 10-11 win Cal team" in the weekly Doog talking points

He tore up a team that Christo can't beat. So excuse me for chortling at the thought of duck fans telling me that he sucks ass now.

He starts over Huhbert according to the analysis I've read on this very board. Or are we still stuck on Awwoyo?
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

He tore up a team that Christo can't beat. So excuse me for chortling at the thought of duck fans telling me that he sucks ass now.

He starts over Huhbert according to the analysis I've read on this very board. Or are we still stuck on Awwoyo?
    USC fans will tell you Fink sucks. Tore up a team Christo can't beat? What a stupid talking point considering we don't play them again until 2021.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

USC fans will tell you Fink sucks. Tore up a team Christo can't beat? What a stupid talking point considering we don't play them again until 2021.
    2% manhandled you bro. Need to accept it.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Oh yeah. Oregon barely lost on the road to Utah last year. Very surprising--Oregon never loses on the road.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Oh yeah. Oregon barely lost on the road to Utah last year. Very surprising--Oregon never loses on the road.
    Haven't you read @DJDuck analysis? They've learned to win in the road now
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

Someone else did something else, nothing else matters...

As always.