Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-USC Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

I'm SOOOO done with fucking CP. We've seen nothing of the young WR's...nothing. Fuck him. James always worked to compete for a National Championship....even when he knew he had no chance. We now have enough talent to be somewhat competitive...but our scheme and choice of players is holding us back...On top of that...His style of play if fucking BORING to watch!!!!

Fuck him

Drama queen much?
    Perfect timing... FUCKING STUPID PLAY CALL!!!! WHY?

Hope you take a Beowolfe .50 Cal in the head.
    You can hate the offense and still not be a drama queen bitch like you come off as. HTH.

Who do we hire instrad of Pete bitch? Who else gets us a playoff appearance and 2 Pac titles? Fuck off
    Maybe fucking CP needs to fucking change his fucking way of play??? So fuck off cunt. But he won't and we'll be stuck in mediocrity for life. I'll trade Urbs for CP any day of the week.
    Yeah. UW admin is going to consider hiring Urban Meyer. That is a possibility man.

Fucking retard
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,645
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    is it really that hard to find a great offensive coordinator and playcaller?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

The book on Hamdan is now closed. Absolute, categorical failure of a hire.

We have Eason, good RB’s, and a good OL. I know he was trying to go for the knock out lunch but Bush and Pete’s attempt at being aggressive is fucking maddening.
    Trickery is not "aggressive." It's faggy-pussy fucktardery.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

I'm SOOOO done with fucking CP. We've seen nothing of the young WR's...nothing. Fuck him. James always worked to compete for a National Championship....even when he knew he had no chance. We now have enough talent to be somewhat competitive...but our scheme and choice of players is holding us back...On top of that...His style of play if fucking BORING to watch!!!!

Fuck him

Drama queen much?

You can hate the offense and still not be a drama queen bitch like you come off as. HTH.

Who do we hire instrad of Pete bitch? Who else gets us a playoff appearance and 2 Pac titles? Fuck off
    Maybe fucking CP needs to fucking change his fucking way of play??? So fuck off cunt. But he won't and we'll be stuck in mediocrity for life. I'll trade Urbs for CP any day of the week.
    I would too, but Pete’s good. We’re competing for our 3rd PAC 12 titles in four years. It’s not perfect, but take a walk on the beach with your ex wife for perspective.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

Fuck him

Drama queen much?

Doesn't make what you said any less over the top and bitchy.
    Isn't that what this forum is for? I'm a bitch, you're a cunt....wanna grindcyber?
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

Fuck him

Drama queen much?

Yeah. UW admin is going to consider hiring Urban Meyer. That is a possibility man.

Fucking retard
    Winners win. Obviously you don't understand that concept....enjoy your mediocre life.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

Fuck him

Drama queen much?

Fucking retard
    Winners win. Obviously you don't understand that concept....enjoy your mediocre life.
    My life is better than yours by a lot and im a lot younger than you are. I don't want to get personal, but just know it's not really close.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Wow really disappointed by the offense this half
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Founders Club
    We need Puka running slants on 3rd and short. These little fucking pussies can't get separation.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Situationally, in this situation the situation calls for Hamden to Hamden.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

Calling trick plays isn't aggressive play calling. It's what over matched teams do when they can't impose their will.

Fucking nailed it.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

Fuck him

Drama queen much?

Fucking retard
    My life is better than yours by a lot and im a lot younger than you are. I don't want to get personal, but just know it's not really close.
    You have no clue. Poor to me is fucking rich to you .......trust me.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Damn that was a game ender there
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,983
    If Molden had miss that it was straight to taylor
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    RedRocket said:

Calling trick plays isn't aggressive play calling. It's what over matched teams do when they can't impose their will.

Generally true. In Pete’s case it’s won’t.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Where are the fucking linebackers?!