Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Upcoming Hardcore Husky Get Togethers

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,549
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Okay, so we have events on tap...

@89ute will be traveling to our fair city for the UW-Utah game Nov 2nd. So we are looking to get together on Thursday October 31, somewhere in Seattle. @YellowSnow is in charge of selecting the venue. Last time I talked to Yella, I heard the words "Neighbors" and "Groupon" but beyond that I'm not sure what's in store. Wouldn't surprise me if we ended up at The Duchess. As a famous internet CEO likes to say, "Stay tuned..."

Secondly, we will look to have an event at The Pizza Coop in Woodinville on Thursday November 21st. I haven't secured the party room yet but will do so shortly. If you have interest in attending this one please respond either in this thread or PM me.

Last but not least, we are in the early stages of planning an event for next spring. Stalin will be traveling to the Ballz Deep South to hang with the Nacho Man Savage and his lovely bride, before heading to the Indian reservation in Northern Virginia to meet up with @Swaye, @vadawg and a bunch of other Hardcore Husky NoVa losers. Details are still being sorted out, but the event will be called Stalin's Gulag Train World Tour 2020. There will be blood t-shirts.

Sincerely,
Broseph Stalin

Comments