Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Old timey Huskie football

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Ranked USC vs ranked UW - check
1230 PM kick off - check
Crisp fall afternoon (58 and partly sunny) - check

What is this? 1982 or something?

Savor it boys!!

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Great gif, but I hate that it makes Emma Stone look like Sloth from the Goonies two distinct times.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

Cal ranked higher than UW and USC

What is this? 1922 or something?

Savoring it, thanx

You should. It’s a weird fucking year. I blame climate change.
    So does everyone with an addgenda
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

godawgst said:

What won’t be tuff and old timey is our lame fan base. Breaks my heart seeing all those douche canoe 12s in their seats at kick off and we’ll have 10000 empty seats at the start.

Compared to 90% of our games, only 10k empty seats is very good.
    @PurpleBaze fuck motor scooters for perspective. Get your butt to game! The window is closing for Yella to let you back on Pup's wagon.
    No! I can't do it. Just don't have it in me any more.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dannarc said:

What won’t be tuff and old timey is our lame fan base. Breaks my heart seeing all those douche canoe 12s in their seats at kick off and we’ll have 10000 empty seats at the start.

Its almost like when the Hawks sucked in the 90's we were good, Hawks took off and we sucked. Its tim for cycle to flip.....#ComeHome12's

People forget that i hate pro football and their fans.
    WhyNotBoth.gif
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

godawgst said:

@PurpleBaze fuck motor scooters for perspective. Get your butt to game! The window is closing for Yella to let you back on Pup's wagon.
    So many stories have the trope of world weary cynic finding inspiration at the 11th hour to (re)join the hero’s cause.

@PurpleBaze will come driving his Uber to Husky Stadium in late in the 3rd quarter like Han Solo showing up at the last minute to the Death Star:

*Hand Solo
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    chuck said:

godawgst said:

So many stories have the trope of world weary cynic finding inspiration at the 11th hour to (re)join the hero’s cause.

@PurpleBaze will come driving his Uber to Husky Stadium in late in the 3rd quarter like Han Solo showing up at the last minute to the Death Star:

If he shows up and tells "yahoo!" There better be a pic posted.
    Talk about hypocrisy. You can make highly offensive ethnic slurs toward one of our best posters, but we'd better not refer to you and AIDS in the same sentence. Got it.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

godawgst said:

One that note, I would replace the Falcon with a Prius, a Rickshaw even, but lack the necessary .gif'ing skills