Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trent Fucking McDuffie

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    Edit* I can't use my phone worth shit
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Beno4Life said:

Best DB on the team, and it’s one of many reasons why I LOVE Jimmy Lake. Play the fucking talent and best dudes. Kid has IT and just flat-out looks the part and performed. Some solid seasoning from Bosco.

And I’m a HUGE Kyler Gordon fan, but I’m pumped for McDuffie and the D and Dawgs.

Sounds like you may be Gettin Fluffy for McDuffy.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I fluff for McDuff
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    McDuff has got the stuff.

Hope you like it rough cause here cums McDuff
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Difference between Murphy and McDuffie when they came in is Trent was 20lbs heavier and already had the body to play in the Pac-12. It's going to be fun to watch him the next 2.5 years. At this rate he might be the best CB to come out of Pete's program by the time he enters the draft.

McDuffie's currently listed 13 pounds heavier than Murphy was listed when he signed, unless Murphy lost 7 pounds from signing to enrolling it's a bit short of 20.

Irregardless it's a mute poont, he's bigger than I expected him to be and plays even bigger than that.

Total stud.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Difference between Murphy and McDuffie when they came in is Trent was 20lbs heavier and already had the body to play in the Pac-12. It's going to be fun to watch him the next 2.5 years. At this rate he might be the best CB to come out of Pete's program by the time he enters the draft.

McDuffie's currently listed 13 pounds heavier than Murphy was listed when he signed, unless Murphy lost 7 pounds from signing to enrolling it's a bit short of 20.

Irregardless it's a mute poont, he's bigger than I expected him to be and plays even bigger than that.

Total stud.
    Murphy was listed at 164lbs in his 247 recruiting profile and at 170lbs on the 2016 roster.
    https://gohuskies.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3306
    https://247sports.com/Player/Byron-Murphy-58712/high-school-102093/

But yeah, moot point. We're fortunate to have him because he's already ahead of Gordon and Hampton who we all assumed would be shut down corners from day 1. This is what happens when you stack classes with talent.
    Agreed.

McDuffie was my favorite corner in last year's class but even I didn't expect him to be so good so early. I love the dude.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter