Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How can you not like this guy?

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He doesn't tilt his head to his left far enough, IMO. Perhaps an imbalance or incongruence in his values?
  • Options
    RancidRancid Member Posts: 75
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Pretty much the opposite of Sark.

Except when you realize that his #1 value = lawnmower dancing.

#2 = Utter bullshit. Keep thinking about how you're adding value to these young people's lives, even during the games! #mouthfart #handwank Grandma Jackson in Compton isn't even going to swallow that.

#3 = Winning isn't everything, so let's all just have fun out there.

It's fucking coach speak and everyone is so eager to lap it up. This place is fucking dead.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Theres an interview with Jim Rome from 2007 where CP talks about what kind of players he's looking for. Sounded somewhat similar to Pete Carroll. Looking for guys who may have a chip on their shoulder and really want to compete and develop.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Theres an interview with Jim Rome from 2007 where CP talks about what kind of players he's looking for. Sounded somewhat similar to Pete Carroll. Looking for guys who may have a chip on their shoulder and really want to compete and develop.

I'm confused. Kim said we can't hire Peterson because our players are 'too edgy'
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pretty much the opposite of Sark.

That's why Kim doesn't like him.

hth

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope he tweets woof when a recruit verbals. That was almost as cool as freak out Wednesday. I wonder if he will have anti the cross bar from competition at the spring circus
  • Options

I hope he tweets woof when a recruit verbals. That was almost as cool as freak out Wednesday. I wonder if he will have anti the cross bar from competition at the spring circus

Hugh Millen has to be upset with this hire. No more hitting the goal post contest at spring games.

Just glad UW football is finally ran by a fucking adult.