Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I’ll Say This...

2»

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited September 2019

SECDAWG said:

Caus my freedom of speech has been throttled...but as an agreement on on Private website. :|

Georgia did good against a better than I’ve seen ND sqwuad from the past, they were very physical, well coached, and damn near pulled out the game in an environment hardly no one can overcome...but almost did. Course GA chokes on a regular basis.

Cal came to Ole Miss and proved a point. Weaver is a beast. Cal was playing without some of their best defensive guys and still won, in the south. Congrats. Abundance. Ole Miss is still young and a dumpster fire, but still...

PAC all in all held their own, with top teams WA and OR earning respeck...

J is a bag and he makes bold predictions but I like that...

Pup, I wanna like pup. All I can understand from this site is he’s a talking head from a not desirable situation but compensates with flamboyant flambasterry from a stationary point, and I sympathize but no way can I agree with delusional thoughts, esp about my beloved SEC. And he’s a puss running from a sensible debate...

@oregonblitzkrieg, thank Auburn today. Y’all may have only chance in PAC and for that to happen, Auburn needs to win out, don’t hate, they and y’all may be just that good....doubtful tho. They had a yuge step today beating A&M at A&M.

My Dawgs MS St won, beating a good KY team that most thought would win, but they are still not near mid tier this year, don’t twist....

Would have liked to have said less, but in a less visual one stop mock, it gotta get it all in when yer being rev limited....

That is all, unless I “edit” in less than ________ minutes ...🙄

You made a deal, but ever since being given a fourth chance you have constantly whined about being oppressed.

Is that ALL you got out of that masterpiece?!(sarcasm)

I did. Point taken Stalin

Now if this POS thread could just sink into the abyss. Hell, I'll do another "I'll say this..." saturday night/sunday am or something. Fk Me

Also, WB Baseman
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Baseman said:

salemcoog said:

SECDAWG said:

Yup. Embarrassing. Poor Vols, sad to see how far they've fallen. Tough to be a Vol and Razoback fan right now.

The SEC isn't really that special. Both Oregon and Washington hung with Auburn, Cal beat Ole Piss. Oregon crucified the Vols in Eugene a few years back. Bambi plays a whole slate of fruitcakes until LSU.
    Who here seriously thinks anyone in the PAC 12 would have a chance against LSU and Bama?

Shit, Georgia might be able to run train on the PAC 12. Auburn would be 7-2 at worst probably. Florida and A&M are pretenders. The rest of the teams are not good.

But at the end of the day, they have Bama and LSU and the PAC 12 has Cal.
    The Cougs
    Hmmm. Looks like your sven-esque, long walk on the beach did wonders for your perspective.

However not so much for the content.

GLTROW.