Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

89Ute called it

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
Unfortunately I know more about these shit heads than I wish I did. They are NOT a P5 program. Sure, good G5, but they're now going to play there 4th P5 opponent in as many weeks with two OTs on top. These guys are going to be flat and dead. Their 1s have played every snap, any decent team playing BYU this week is going to look like a playoff contender. It will be a tough 1st half but Worshington bagpipes these fellas at will in the second. 45 - 10 Worshington.

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    His Utes almost lost to these losers.

I hope he’s ready for the plunger at Montlake.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Unfortunately I know more about these shit heads than I wish I did. They are NOT a P5 program. Sure, good G5, but they're now going to play there 4th P5 opponent in as many weeks with two OTs on top. These guys are going to be flat and dead. Their 1s have played every snap, any decent team playing BYU this week is going to look like a playoff contender. It will be a tough 1st half but Worshington bagpipes these fellas at will in the second. 45 - 10 Worshington.

Not really?