Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has Freshman Phenom Cam Williams

2»

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

Yeah, I have never seen a fs stand that far away from the LOS unless it's end of game hail mary situation. It's like we expect the QB to pooch punt every play or something. We really are playing 10-11 (or 10-10 if you want to count the qb) with him back there so far. He has zero impact on the play.

Then you've never watched this defense.

JoJo did it for the last few years.
    Or Rapp. Drove me crazy that our best tackler was 25 yards deep. Also kind of makes sense that your best tackler is the last line of defense, but still.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Williams thus far can't hold Frosh year Rapp's jockstrap

Rapp didn't start until like halfway through the season though IIRC.

I still think Cam puts it together.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    dnc said:

2016: Played in all 14 games, starting 10 ... finished fifth on the team with 53 total tackles ... one of four freshmen to play in the Rutgers game ... notched four tackles in the season-opening win ... also had four tackles in the win over Idaho ... started in the Portland State game ... had two tackles vs. the Vikings ... also notched a pair of tackles in the win over No. 7 Stanford ... three stops in Washington's 70-21 win at Oregon ... four tackles in a start vs. Oregon State ... three tackles in a starting role in the Huskies' win at No. 17 Utah ... recorded seven tackles and broke up a pass in the win over California ... made two interceptions against USC ... also had five tackles against the Trojans ... four tackles and a forced fumble in the win over Arizona State ... had four tackles and made a crucial pass break-up in the Apple Cup victory at Washington State ... named the MVP of the Pac-12 Championship Game, where he intercepted two passes and ran one of them back for a 35-yard touchdown on the first play of the second half ... returned the other interception 23 yards and had four tackles, including half of a tackle for loss ... named the Huskies' defensive player of the game for the win over the Buffaloes ... made seven tackles against Alabama in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl ... earned the Travis Spring Most Outstanding Freshman at the team's postseason awards banquet.

Started the 3rd game of the season, 10/14. P12CG MVP.

Tough for Killa Cam to match, but dude also thought he was a QB until about a year ago. Or, maybe, if you're even in the same zip code as Rapp, you might be pretty good. LIPO?
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    dnc said:

What? Rapp’s jocks trap?