Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Notre Dame

Looks like they'll be kicked out of playoff contention this week. Good. They suck and always lose the big games. No one wants to see them in the playoffs.

To make the playoffs Notre Dame should be required to have a perfect season. A one loss Notre Dame should NEVER be considered as a participant, due to the fact that they don't play a conference championship game, and play one game less than everyone else does.

A Notre Dame with a perfect record can get in, but should be considered equal to a 1 loss team (since they play one less game), all other things being equal.

F Notre Dame.

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Agree. But not so fast. They play a difficult schedule. They will hopefully be out after Saturday night. Another team rolling the dice.

Which goes back to another thread/convo, SEC plays no “guality teams” home and home...or regular season. Like I said before, no one knows how good a team will be years down the road. It’s scheduling. To say SEC plays no quality teams ever, and gosofar as to say no home and home is, well ludicrous. LSU is doing a home and home right now with Texas. Georgia is same with Notre Dame. Bama has coming home and home with Wisconsin. That’s only a few and right now top dogs in SEC. That arguement holds no water. Are those foes not “quality” teams”???

Let’s get by this SEC schedules no one. Sure they have some cup cakes but who don’t. AD’s amongst other decide this. Maybe point finger their way and ask why if you think that. Kudos to the teams that dip off into a tsmbo gate.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sec = fag

Obk = fag

Obk = sec???
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sec = fag

Obk = fag

Obk = sec???

Die. I'm listening to "no surrender" by triumph in my boxers you bitch.

When I get my hair done (,#sfter it dries you won't mess ejhtn me you faggot)!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sec = fag

Obk = fag

Obk = sec???

Die. I'm listening to "no surrender" by triumph in my boxers you bitch.

When I get my hair done (,#sfter it dries you won't mess ejhtn me you faggot)!!
    I feel absolutely zero shame from that. Gonna put it on touchtunes faggot
    To recap, actually, GA went to ND and squeaked out the win with 2 power house programs. Fast foreword to the SeC championship game and GA lost fucked uppedly(is that a word?) to Bama on Jalen reentry we all know about... then come to think of all this, ND lost less to Bama in the CFP... so it’s all relevant when you look at it. ND at that time was about same as Bama and GA. Clemson fukd em all up bit GA was the better treat. They are better now. That’s my pick to win SEC this year and challenge Clemson.

But in the sub CFP, may be OK and Jalen facing Bama. Ironic to say the least. FFT
    I meant ND lost to Clemson
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Same number of natties since 1990 as Oregon. I agree that they suck.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    UW. College of Champions. Yet somehow, never played in a championship game in its 130 year football history.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

UW. College of Champions. Yet somehow, never played in a championship game in its 130 year football history.

College football didn't exist before 2014-POTD