Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I knew we’d be back.

13»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,315
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

FirePete said:

Dugdawg said:

fuck off and die. They did exactly what they needed to do tonight.

they let them score on 3 consecutive drives. if you dont see a problem
    And they had 9 drives where they didn’t score at all. What difference does it make if the scores were consecutive or spread out?

20 points on 12 drives is solid. It’s not spectacular but it’s not some disaster.

The defense needs to get better. It will.
    If it wasn’t for the pickup, they were going to score again. I am with one or two drive, but for 3 drives straight and they did not have problem moving the ball in the 4th drive. That just bothered me that they felt good about going for it ok 4th downs
    Our? Defense is going to continue to get gashed on the run and give up big plays by losing outside containment. Glad the doogs rolling again after the Mt West scrimmage.
    This team blows. Almost 2015 or 2014 level
    You're forgetting that people like Evan Hudson and James Atoe used to start on this team. We're not "almost" close to being anywhere near that bad.
    I am just shocked how bad the defensive is playing at certain positions
    People forget that K’s defense often struggles early in the season. People forget that.
    Three positions are really struggling. This feels different.
    And it might be. We? might even finish second in the conference in scoring defense this year.

It won't be a bad defense, or anything close to it.

The coaches in question here I *do* trust.

I will say we miss BBK more than anyone seems to be acknowledging.
    I'm guessing third, but fourth or even fifth are not impossible. ASU's defense looks legit thus far, then there's Cal. Utah and Oregon are also comparable at this point.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty sure UW could shut out Michigan State

They have 13 points against Oregon and ASU
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Thump said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

FirePete said:

Dugdawg said:

fuck off and die. They did exactly what they needed to do tonight.

they let them score on 3 consecutive drives. if you dont see a problem
    And they had 9 drives where they didn’t score at all. What difference does it make if the scores were consecutive or spread out?

20 points on 12 drives is solid. It’s not spectacular but it’s not some disaster.

The defense needs to get better. It will.
    If it wasn’t for the pickup, they were going to score again. I am with one or two drive, but for 3 drives straight and they did not have problem moving the ball in the 4th drive. That just bothered me that they felt good about going for it ok 4th downs
    Our? Defense is going to continue to get gashed on the run and give up big plays by losing outside containment. Glad the doogs rolling again after the Mt West scrimmage.
    This team blows. Almost 2015 or 2014 level
    Yeah but it’s such a relief to have an NFL quality QB!!!
    Speaking of Damone's fav QB has anybody noticed that Lindquist has almost twice as many LinkedIn connections as Browning?
    I didn’t say he was my favorite or anything close. I said he could through the ball as far as Eason. I’m response to the dooging of Eason scrimmage performance. That’s all.
    You said he had an elite arm. You were a fucking idiot for saying that. That's all.