Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can you imagine

doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
Anyone on this team of wallflowers giving post-game comments like this after losing to Cal?

https://youtu.be/BlIQFf7A5wY

I'd settle for someone talking smack like Weaver at this point. We? are just a team of doormats.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    doogville said:

Anyone on this team of wallflowers giving post-game comments like this after losing to Cal?

I'd settle for someone talking smack like Weaver at this point. We? are just a team of doormats.

If they did, we would all call them pussies for crying and condemn Pete for recruiting such a bunch of faggots and promoting a culture where crying after losing is accepted.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,722
    Human emotion is not a legitimate part of football.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

doogville said:

If they did, we would all call them pussies for crying and condemn Pete for recruiting such a bunch of faggots and promoting a culture where crying after losing is accepted.
    Of course.

But if you are all smiley and passing out hugs to the guys that just gave you an anal plungering after talking shit all week chances are you don’t give a fuck and aren’t going to get better.

Crying isn’t a good look but at least it shows some semblance of caring and pride, and that can translate into improved results in the future. Like in Tebow’s/Florida’s case.

Right now UW looks to have a lot of the non caring, front running, pussies that have plagued UCLA.

It’s college football, it’s not going to be perfect but getting beat because of effort is fucking inexcusable. At least go out there and try and destroy someone while making a mistake instead of doing nothing like a soft brainlocked pussy.

Our guys don’t even hit hard anymore. 5th year walk-on Manu had the biggest hit against Cal and freshman Latu is the scariest player on the defense. Midgets Bryant and molden are the only guys throwing their bodies around. JFC you think some of the older or more physically gifted guys would have a tiny bit of pride instead they are living off of past players legacies propped up by physically deficient walkons.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    What happened death row and the team that almost killed Covey (twice last year) and made Gabe Marks Knee a HCH favorite?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

What happened death row and the team that almost killed Covey (twice last year) and made Gabe Marks Knee a HCH favorite?

Byron Murphy lost to Cal last year too. Rapp sat out the Rose Bowl.

Rapp is dead to me.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896

Rapp is dead to me.
    Softest end of a career to an awesome player in a good while

Being drafted by the Rams was icing on the cake

I'll still root for Littleton and Gaines, but Rapp can fuck off
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    bigcc said:

Rapp is dead to me.

He was hurt you fucking doog

bigcc said:

Rapp is dead to me.

Lol. He was “hurt”. FTG

bigcc said:

Rapp is dead to me.

I’m hoping he has a career ending injury and has to sell insurance or real estate for a living. Ftg
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    Yeah, Rapp was hurt. LOL