Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hayward Field Renovation Update

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    I care. Silly me I thought this forum was created for Ducks not Husky trolls like you and your ilk.

I would think that most Ducks that post here care about the soon to be Premier track venue in America if not the World. Olympic trials and National Championships will be hosted here once again. I care about that as do most Ducks.

Hayward Field will be the finest track and field facility in the world, while weaving its way into the campus fabric in a host of ways.

The fans who pack the stands and roar in support of the world’s best athletes will still be right on top of the action; only, now they will enjoy unobstructed views from every one of the spacious seats in an arena that visually represents the state of Oregon.

“Runners, jumpers, and throwers hoping to add to the 20 world records set at Hayward Field will enjoy state-of-the-art locker rooms, practice spaces, and athletic medicine rooms. Students and researchers in the Department of Human Physiology will make groundbreaking discoveries in new laboratory and classroom spaces.”
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019

Hayward Field will be the finest track and field facility in the world, while weaving its way into the campus fabric in a host of ways.

The fans who pack the stands and roar in support of the world’s best athletes will still be right on top of the action; only, now they will enjoy unobstructed views from every one of the spacious seats in an arena that visually represents the state of Oregon.

Runners, jumpers, and throwers hoping to add to the 20 world records set at Hayward Field will enjoy state-of-the-art locker rooms, practice spaces, and athletic medicine rooms. Students and researchers in the Department of Human Physiology will make groundbreaking discoveries in new laboratory and classroom spaces.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:
    They should remove the track, push down the field, and add more seats.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2019
    DJ come on man...you might be the only one that cares. In your defense, most of the posters here are still hungover from nearly drinking themselves to death Sunday morning. But come on man, save this feel good stuff for educk.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

This is a board for DUCKS. You and your ilk need to LEAVE
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJ don't listen to the critics.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

He doesn't which is why he survives

Let the haters hate
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

He doesn't which is why he survives

Let the haters hate
    I'd be nowhere without my hate. It's what gets me up in the morning.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I support DJDuck
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Not for ducks. You are guests here and the BOD are nice enough to allow you to stay. Start acting like you own the place and you’re gone. No warning. Just gone. In fact, a thank you to the Husky fans that have provided you a place like this would be nice.

You'er right, you know, but @ntxduck was mocking @DJDuck, not actually making that statement hisself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Not for ducks. You are guests here and the BOD are nice enough to allow you to stay. Start acting like you own the place and you’re gone. No warning. Just gone. In fact, a thank you to the Husky fans that have provided you a place like this would be nice.

Duckboard would be dead without DJ. Maybe the powers that be should be thanking him.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Duckboard would be dead without DJ. Maybe the powers that be should be thanking him.
    Wrong DJ dumbfuck
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    edited September 2019
    ntxduck said:

This is a board for DUCKS. You and your ilk need to LEAVE
    What's the *GURGLE* equivalent of the screeching sound made when metal meets basalt meets asphalt?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Or ban him. NOGAF
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Or ban him. NOGAF
    And miss out on his angry rants?

What kind of piece of shit virtue signals about a prayer circle and then talks about a posters wife being fucked by the neighbor’s dogs moron.

Besides you’re such an ignorant fuck someone in your original post used it to mock the Ducks (some prayer circle) and I was originally responding to him until you chimed in and attacked me and my wife you piece of crap.

Purple J making inane statements as usual. Purple J ignorant moron hypocrite and whacko leftist bigot. Your the one that made the stupid comment you craven nutjob. Now your using the obfuscation gambit favored by many leftist blowhards.

Someone posts an innocent article about working men and women at a peaceful protest

Ignorant leftist moron makes a stupid comment to try and denigrate them

Ignorant leftist gets called out on his clown act

Ignorant leftist uses obfuscation Gambit and attacks other poster

What a complete nutjob.