Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How big a fuck-up is the entire UW Administration..

that it is playing out like this and how the fuck does it come down to two non-serious candidates for a job like UW. You have a former alum NFL coach who got FIRED for saying he'd quit to take the job a couple years ago, and the AD is a big enough fuck-up not to be able to hire him? Is there anyone competent in the Administration to figure this simple fact out? On top of that, you have every other Pac12 team hiring either successful, up-and-coming head coaches or established head coaches and we think we have to date the ugly chicks because nobody really likes us?

I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical as hell of Peterson...see how the two previous BSU coaches did in the big leagues. Sure, he has the BCS Bowl wins, but I think Hawkins if he stayed would have had the same. And if we are going to use that then lets make a comparison with Wittingham...he won the Sugar Bowl in 2008 against Alabama...anyone think his recent work would make him a stellar hire? What scares me about Peterson is that he doesn't seem hungry anymore...especially after reading that interview with him...he doesn't say he wants to win he says he wants to teach...if he got really tan I might mistake him for Willingham. Think he's going to take a recruit's call at 6:00pm when he's having dinner with the family? Think he's going to put in the extra hours to right this ship if its going wobbly? Does he like golf too?

And Nuss...really? Really? Can't we sign him to a minor league contract and pay him to coach a MAC school for a couple of years to see if he's good? What pisses me off most about him is that he's apparently good buddies with Coz...FUCK. Really? And the sad part is I think I prefer him over Peterson just because he's a lotto ticket that for the upcoming drawing and not one for 5 years ago. Its still only a 1/10,000,000 chance he'll get us to where we want to go, but at least...

Only good thing that might maybe come out of this hire is that maybe it will be a big enough fuckup that it might make the Prez actually hold Pool Boy accountable for being the inept half-pint he is, and then we might maybe have a 25% chance of getting him reassigned (its Liberal Seattle...they won't actually fire anyone) and hire a real AD.

Fuck...why am I still here even remotely worrying about it? Go Horns? Go Bruins? Fuck...

Comments