Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Furd gets Costello back loses best OT for the year

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited September 2019 in Duck Refuge
Stanford gets QB Costello back, but loses top 10-projected tackle for the year
K.J. Costello will return to face UCF, but tackle Walker Little will have season-ending knee surgery

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/09/10/stanford-gets-costello-back-but-loses-star-lineman-for-season/

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Losers say “furd”
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    chuck said:

NOC

:D:D:D Why do pathetic trolls of your ilk spend time on a forum designed for Ducks just to troll and be Jackasses :D:D:D
    Chuck the cuck why don’t you answer the question.........too tough for you moron?😂😂😂

• Options

Losers say “furd”

Oh no! If I only knew what was appropriate. I’ll remember not to use the term as to not offend you in the future. One of my main goals in life is to not appear to be a loser in your eyes.......thanks.

• Options
    chuck said:

NOC

:D:D:D Why do pathetic trolls of your ilk spend time on a forum designed for Ducks just to troll and be Jackasses :D:D:D
    Duck Refuge
    A home for eDuck refugees yearning to breathe free
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    time for foster to step up!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    animate said:

time for foster to step up!

That's Dr. Fozzy to you.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,616
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

chuck said:

NOC

Chuck the cuck why don’t you answer the question.........too tough for you moron?😂😂😂

The answer is obvious to everyone but you. The entertainment you keep providing as you express your lack of understanding is the answer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Losers say “furd”

Oh no! If I only knew what was appropriate. I’ll remember not to use the term as to not offend you in the future. One of my main goals in life is to not appear to be a loser in your eyes.......thanks.

NOC What your goals are
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

chuck said:

NOC

Duck Refuge
    BFD
  • Options
    chuck said:

DJDuck said:

chuck said:

NOC

The answer is obvious to everyone but you. The entertainment you keep providing as you express your lack of understanding is the answer.
    If it’s so obvious cuck why don’t you State why you would rather be here trolling than on a forum designed for Huskies. What lack of understanding is this? More use of a logical fallacy by a fucking moron. I post Duck stuff for Ducks fans on a Site designed for a particular group of Ducks and you are over here ignorantly attacking me. What a worthless POS.

• Options
    edited September 2019

DJDuck said:

Losers say “furd”

NOC What your goals are
    It seems as though you “care” what language I use as if it were important. What a moron.

• Options
    Duck Refuge
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Losers say “furd”

NOC What your goals are
    It seems as though you “care” what language I use as if it were important. What a moron.

NOC. And that made zero sense. Be a better poster.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Duck Refuge

Because some husky fans allow you to. LOL. Idiot.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Best Stanford team of my lifetim.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,616
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

chuck said:

NOC

If it’s so obvious cuck why don’t you State why you would rather be here trolling than on a forum designed for Huskies. What lack of understanding is this? More use of a logical fallacy by a fucking moron. I post Duck stuff for Ducks fans on a Site designed for a particular group of Ducks and you are over here ignorantly attacking me. What a worthless POS.

Ok DJ. You're right about one thing. There was a target group of duck fans when this forum was added to Hardcore Husky. The thing is, though, that you aren't part of it. Posters like Greenblood, ipukeoregongrellow, NTX, ducksrule (where'd he go anyways?) and even OBK are real duck fans who also get this site and use it as intended. They know that any earnest post they make about Oregon is going to bring on some trolling, so they do so sparingly and have fun with what comes after rather than throwing hissy fits about it.

This board was created for their amusement and ours. Theres no rule against what you're doing here, but believe me it's really dumb and invites the abuse that you're having such a hard time with. You are trying to make it a repository for shit that is available on scout and sbnation sites, presumably because you failed to fit in there too somehow. Youre trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Stop trying to bring that shit here if you dont want to be fucked with.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,045
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

chuck said:

NOC

You don't get it, you never have and you never will. You need to fuck off and LEAVE.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited September 2019
    Somehow DJDuck still hasn't been able to learn the difference between a site and a forum on a site.

This is a Duck forum, on a Husky site.

And yes, it was created so Duck fans on this Husky site could talk Duck football and keep it off the main Husky board.

It was not created for a Duck fan to just paste links to other sites that all have paywalls. All that happens is that threads get created that generate zero traffic and zero high level discussion about the Oregon Ducks football team.