Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here's why last night wasn't as bad as you think

Hahahaha fuck off, last night was the worst thing imaginable.

Spent all week getting ready to revenge skull fuck a painfully average Cal squad and their shit talking Hitler youth linebacker. The stadium is electric, the weather is classic Husky Stadium gray, and I'm drunk dooging hard to anyone who'll listen about how Eason is the best thing on earth since they rebooted the Backdoor Sluts franchise. Enter the stadium and the atmosphere is ELECTRIC. Purchase a $5 coke to mix with my jack and start woofing at the cashier in excitement. Exchange drunk high fives with the rest of the low-income fans in the north stand nosebleeds. Fuck yeah the boys run onto the field and they're ready to rumble! Woof woof motherfuckers!

Enter the lightening storm and sitting on my ass for two and a half hours and the booze is quickly wearing off. 15,000 idiots remain to watch an overrated squad of dipshits puke all over themselves. After dooging hard for #notmyfuller and opera singer all off-season, I'm now treated to the worst display of hands that Seattle football has seen since the Darrell Jackson days. The defense sucks and looks pedestrian against a putrid Cal offense. The OL is continually getting punked by a bunch of nobodies who we never even bothered to call during the recruiting process. Hamdan is calling plays like he still has Browning at the helm. The defense blows it, we lose, and despite nobody being in the stadium it still takes the morons on the Husky shuttle busses close to an hour to get us out of there. Oh yeah, and they now charge $15 for those shitty shuttles that drive you four miles to the park and ride.

What a special night. Fuck Cal, fuck UW, and fuck everyone here. But most importantly fuck me for subjecting myself to such a miserable eight hour experience. I don't know why I still go to games.

Comments