Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

THIS IS WHY WE SUCK

13»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

bigcc said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

This is probably another marker for early retirement for Peterman.

Kids during the delay messing with their crack device streaming through pictures and insta stories while snapping. If Ty and other players were snap chatting their displeasure being there then bail on the free education and all the perks that come with it. Hey kiddos, do you enjoy $200 dollar shoes for free? Do you enjoy playing in front 65,000 people with about 5,000 of them really caring and spending THEIR MONEY to watch you play? Do you enjoy all the training table, parties and girls?

Can you put down the phone for 3-4 hours? Seriously? NFL teams now give breaks so players can check their phone. Lock in for 3 measley hours.

I would guess most of the people on this site probably care more than most of the players.

Pressing.
    Put away the phone, lock in for 3-4 hours and focus on winning the game. That's all I'm asking for.
    Not to say that this picture isn't super fucking gay, but do you think that guys get pumped hours before games begin?

I'm not defending this guy as he certainly hurt us more than he helped, but he was in there for hours unsure if the game was even going to resume.

Would you have been upset if he was doing homework instead of jumping up and down for hours trying to stay pumped?

Fucking idiot
    You don't get it.
    I don’t think you get it either so you got that going for you.
    Oh ya nacho man? It appears UW has a winning culture.

Let's fuck around on our phones awaiting our ass kicking.
    No
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The mind reels at @GrundleStiltzkin not claiming his FREE PUB!!!