Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking unnacceptable

This one is 1000% on the coaches. All of them. Fuck them. Fucking unacceptable.

I am just an idiot Husky Fan. Been burned by hope for a long, long, time. This one really stung. I was in a very foul mood once the game resumed despite somehow sneaking into the Club Level and drinking beer throughout the thunderstorm and ultimately seeing this shitshow play out from the club seats on the 40. I could tell we were going to lose.

I believed in the coaches - that they would address the fact that Cal has had our number and come up with an effective scheme. Nope.
I believed in the coaches - that they would craft the offense to play to the strengths of their personnel. Same bullshit offense. Same bullshit.

I mean seriously, what is this crap?
Abysmal clock management.
For some reason blitzing over and over despite getting gashed by the run game.
Uninspired play calling. I remember just a handful - maybe 2 or 3 plays over the top of Cal's defense.
The horribly timing of the RB rotation changes yielding multiple loss of 4 or 5 1st down plays.
The drops by the senior WRs.

Short of the kicker and Salvon, the team played like shit.
I pour a lot of money, time, and emotions into this program and because I'm an idiot, I will likely continue to do so. The fan gear, the tyee donation on the seats, the tailgate gear, the tailgate food. Getting to game 5 1/2 hrs early for a proper tailgate.

This is so damn frustrating. We?re going to lose 5 games this season. I have no doubt about it. Oregon is going to fucking boat race us in our own stadium. FMFYFE

Comments