Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,015 Founders Club
    edited September 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Bill belichick and I like receivers that CATCH the fucking ball.

You and Bill (I like to call him Bill since I met him once) have that shit dialed in.
    Damone will still blame Eason, though. It’s what he likes to do.
    You are correct: he is clearly an upgrade. Maybe. Winners win.

One thing we? learned about Skinny is that he's pretty retarded under pressure like Herbert. They're almost the same person. Tall, cannons for right arms, can run straight ahead but are miserable non-athletes in space with their feet.

If I'm a DC on Washington's schedule, I'm watching the Auburn Oregon second half and saying "do that."

Neither QB handles pressure well.
    To mein credit, I said we would find out about him during conference play. And we certainly fucking did. I hear we had some dropped passes, though. So I’m not ready to compare him to Herbert just yet. Throws were mostly there.

Agree about not handling the pressure though, but we only have one game to choose from. Not a body of work. I was disappointed that he didn’t carry us in the second half when things got TUFF.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club

Maybe Fuller should have tried using just 1 hand last night.

2 of his targets were 1 handed attempts to catch the ball. Instead, he just dropped it.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Bill belichick and I like receivers that CATCH the fucking ball.

You and Bill (I like to call him Bill since I met him once) have that shit dialed in.
    Damone will still blame Eason, though. It’s what he likes to do.
    You are correct: he is clearly an upgrade. Maybe. Winners win.

One thing we? learned about Skinny is that he's pretty retarded under pressure like Herbert. They're almost the same person. Tall, cannons for right arms, can run straight ahead but are miserable non-athletes in space with their feet.

If I'm a DC on Washington's schedule, I'm watching the Auburn Oregon second half and saying "do that."

Neither QB handles pressure well.
    Seems to me Easton thinks he can scramble but instead of keeping his head up goes brownsocks and panics
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited September 2019
    Fire Manu, Fuller, Wellington, Oprea Singer, Chico, Bush Hamdan, Chris Petersen, Bowman, Tryon (on run plays), Myles Rice, and Jimmy Lake into the fucking sun

Fire Manu, Fuller, Wellington, Oprea Singer, Chico, Bush Hamdan, Chris Petersen, Bowman, Tryon (on run plays), Myles Rice, and Jimmy Lake into the fucking sun

Ur alive huh

edited September 2019

Ur alive huh

Sadly

Ur alive huh

I’m drunk at the seahawks game
    Have a claw my fren

Ur alive huh

I’m drunk at the seahawks game
    Have a claw my fren
    I did