Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

fuck everyone

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,562 Swaye's Wigwam
    Uw is a pussy program for 17 years
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,562 Swaye's Wigwam
    BlastDoor said:

now the fucking doogs will say: "this is game when Petersen realizes changes have to made"

every fucking year UW loses some stupid shit game because of the coaches and you dumbasses keep thinking that this is where washington and pttersen will turn the page

washington 2.0...go fuck yourself

We are pussies and you're right
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    BlastDoor said:

now the fucking doogs will say: "this is game when Petersen realizes changes have to made"

every fucking year UW loses some stupid shit game because of the coaches and you dumbasses keep thinking that this is where washington and pttersen will turn the page

@FirePete
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    FirePete said:

BlastDoor said:

@FirePete
    you're patient zero
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    BlastDoor said:

FirePete said:

BlastDoor said:

@FirePete
    you're patient zero
    huh? i am with ya bruh
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    i'm going to sleep, it's late.

before I hit the road, I just wanted to say a nice, clear and concise FUCK YOU BUSH HAMDAN HOPE YOU GET RANSACKED BY A TRAIN YOU COCKSUCKER

goodbye good people