Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541
    is that guy 45?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Fuck him for Tommy foreva
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Nice stache...
  • HonestDonHonestDon Member Posts: 97
    “With the end nearing, Manu has reflected on his five years in the program. Throughout all the long days, hard practices, and difficulties, the one steady constant was Manu's unwavering love for football and his team.

"I was 100% going to stay here and play no matter what," he said. "The unity that we have had on this team has kept me here."”

This is why Pete starts his seniors even if they are less talented than the underclassmen behind them. He wants to discourage transfers and burn outs by rewarding guys who grind it out for 4/5 years. Especially as team loyalty wanes in the era of the portal.

The talent discrepancy has to be minimal—Pete isn’t going to start Sosebee all year when he has a Jaxon Kirkland on the team. But when it’s a tie or splitting hairs between two guys, Pete goes with the senior.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited September 2019
    Dawn, Pete plays guys who he can win with early Cant play a soph or jr when there arent any. Sr or Freshman. Who would u start? Thats a stupid question and i retract. Did Pete know Kaho was a degenerate?

Pete neglected the interior DL and ILB for 2 years. Why? No idea, but is what it is. Its why Pup called the backer situation in '19 dire on Jan 2nd...A disaster after spring ball

Huntley and Moss going to have a field day, cal, byu will enjoy a free pass into the 2nd, 3rd level as well. Cost of poor recruiting 1 season, especially 2