Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nick Harris

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
There's a post on BD2W saying Petersemens will an update on Nick Harris today. Lars' twat below is only publicly visible source I can find on that.

Just what I'm hearing.

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Impromptu updates are never good. Hoping BD2W is Lars' source.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Impromptu updates are never good. Hoping BD2W is Lars' source.

Nope, Lars is Go_Dawgs_1-91 source.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    Has an OL coach ever said his guy graded out like shit?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Guessing he’s out somewhere from 4-6 weeks.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mele looked pretty good for a guy new to center.

Seems like we will have him start the next 3 years after Harris is gone, pretty impressive. Didnt think he'd be a recruit in a position to do that.
  • Options

Seems like we will have him start the next 3 years after Harris is gone, pretty impressive. Didnt think he'd be a recruit in a position to do that.

I know you don’t TBS but we recruited Murao for that spot. Mele is going to move back outside, he’s just a stopgap for this year.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    dnc said:

I know you don’t TBS but we recruited Murao for that spot. Mele is going to move back outside, he’s just a stopgap for this year.
    This.

Mele was moved inside during camp because Henry Roberts sucks and Norgaard got hurt. He showed the ability to block. Snaps were hit and miss. He'll fill in admirably while we need him, but his future is outside.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Eventually, sure. But I hope Murao redshirts next year.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

There's a post on BD2W saying Petersemens will an update on Nick Harris today. Lars' twat below is only publicly visible source I can find on that.

Just what I'm hearing.
    Huff said during his media session that Pete was going to speak on it during today's press conference.
    Shit,.
  • Options
    TTJ said:

dnc said:

Eventually, sure. But I hope Murao redshirts next year.
    He picked us because he can start next year.

If Harris misses the year and redshirts then Murao probably redshirts. But if Harris is gone Murao will start.

He’s not staying five years barring injury anyway.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

My guess is that Mele will be the LT next year...the coaches seem to have the most faith in him so far with the young OLs coming up. I expect C to be a competition between Murao and Norgy.

Next year's OL will be interesting. I expect it to look something like:
    LT Mele

LG Watty/Ale battle

C Murao/Norgy battle (If neither looks good they may move Watty here for his Sr year. If Harris somehow redshirts from injury this year expect Murao to push for the LG spot.)

RG Curne/ Bain /Kirkland battle

RT Kirkland/Bain battle (if Bain breaks through expect one to be RT and one RG...not sure which...if Curne breaks through I expect Kirkland to move out to RT)