Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!!!

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Outside of toothless white nationalists can one of you "pox on both their houses" types please point out to me a conservative that's calling for segregation in America today? Bonus points if you can also identify for me the "white" colleges in America.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    You can agree or disagree with her position. I agree with a couple points but don't think race should be an issue when deciding a college.

That being said, your take is fucktarded as always.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

You can agree or disagree with her position. I agree with a couple points but don't think race should be an issue when deciding a college.

That being said, your take is fucktarded as always.

Hmmmm, you think that race shouldn't be an issue when deciding "a college" when the article you "agree with" says race should be the most important factor in "deciding a college" and that blacks should stop attending "white colleges" and start attending black colleges, and my take is "fucktarded?"

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

Outside of toothless white nationalists can one of you "pox on both their houses" types please point out to me a conservative that's calling for segregation in America today? Bonus points if you can also identify for me the "white" colleges in America.

Total foolishness. Black athletes will NEVER leave white colleges. EVER. #daddyissuecoeds

Jamele is just pissed because the BBC likes white snatch better than hers.

(snatch is a ridiculously underused term lately. Make snatch great again)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Was watching the 150 year anniversary deal on ESPN. Talked about segregation in the first half of the last century and how only northern schools would have a couple of Black players. That was the heyday of Historic Black Colleges and Universities and the big NFL stars that came from them

Then all the big schools loaded up on Black players and the HBCU's went to minor status although you still had your Jerry Rices

Next bit was on how sad it was that HBCU's lost all their players. Silly us thought ending discrimination and segregation was a good thing

This is the problem when you're looking for things to be outraged over 60 years after the boomers solved everything for you
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Was watching the 150 year anniversary deal on ESPN. Talked about segregation in the first half of the last century and how only northern schools would have a couple of Black players. That was the heyday of Historic Black Colleges and Universities and the big NFL stars that came from them

Then all the big schools loaded up on Black players and the HBCU's went to minor status although you still had your Jerry Rices

Next bit was on how sad it was that HBCU's lost all their players. Silly us thought ending discrimination and segregation was a good thing

This is the problem when you're looking for things to be outraged over 60 years after the boomers solved everything for you

What a "fucktarded" take.

Btw, do you think Jemele applies the same standard to herself and her career that she thinks black athletes should use when deciding what college to attend?

Something tells me that the Atlantic isn't a hotbed of black ownership and management.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I feel like I need to be a ta or some shit at the cuog
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Btw, do you think Jemele applies the same standard to herself and her career that she thinks black athletes should use when deciding what college to attend?

Something tells me that the Atlantic isn't a hotbed of black ownership and management.
    She was on ESPN not BET
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

She was on ESPN not BET
    So she believes that young black males should potentially harm their future employment prospects and possibly attend weaker academic institutions in order fulfill her desire to re-segregate the academy but she doesn't feel strong enough about it to do the same thing for her own employment and career.

Standard left wing hypocrite.

Weird how Hondo was too big a Kunt to explain why my take was "fucktarded." Although I did love his profile in courage moment in response to her plan: You can agree or disagree with her position.

Such courage.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    Odd how people complain about practices of the past and then make those practices common and acceptable for themselves and still bitch about the past.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Odd how people complain about practices of the past and then make those practices common and acceptable for themselves and still bitch about the past.

It's okay for her to advocate for segregation because she isn't doing so on account of her dislike for black people, she is doing it on account of her dislike of white people, which makes it okay.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    A side note...she went to Michigan State, a school with an African American student population of something like 7% in a state with a much higher general population.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

The biggest problem facing the world right now is how easy life is. You think people would give a fuck about any of this SJW nonsense if a sabretooth tiger was chasing you around? Or if summer drought meant half the village would starve to death that winter? Life has gotten so goddamn easy that everyone has all the time in the world to sit around and think about how this or that is fucking them over in some nebulous way and then go on Twatter to assign blame and stir up the mob. It's a fucking joke. I want a solar flare to wipe out all electricity so bad. These urban lunatics who live on Twatter just waiting for the next "woke" moment would all be dead within a month. Zero life skills.

I hate everyone.

Your sexual frustration is showing
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

A side note...she went to Michigan State, a school with an African American student population of something like 7% in a state with a much higher general population.

Of course she did.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Michigan State was a trailblazer in the 60's in recruiting Black football players and eliminating quotas. They became a power. The famous ND tie and Bubba Smith et al
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

The biggest problem facing the world right now is how easy life is. You think people would give a fuck about any of this SJW nonsense if a sabretooth tiger was chasing you around? Or if summer drought meant half the village would starve to death that winter? Life has gotten so goddamn easy that everyone has all the time in the world to sit around and think about how this or that is fucking them over in some nebulous way and then go on Twatter to assign blame and stir up the mob. It's a fucking joke. I want a solar flare to wipe out all electricity so bad. These urban lunatics who live on Twatter just waiting for the next "woke" moment would all be dead within a month. Zero life skills.

I hate everyone.

Damn straight. It's the Paradox of Prosperity.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

Did they count Magic Johnson as white or black?
  • Options
    BlackDaveWymanBlackDaveWyman Member Posts: 73
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

She was on ESPN not BET
    She’s acting like a little girl who needs attention
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2019
    Black athletes will not flock to black colleges, because they don't have the financial ability to support their athletic needs (facilities, athlete study programs, internship connections, etc.)

"Black" colleges, do not, and will not receive even close to the amount of donor money "white" colleges get.