Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People forget Peterman blew the Auburn game

He was First!!!1!1!!1

First half execution. Field goals. Speed Option.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,028 Founders Club
    Pete had Browning, not Hubert.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Would it matter?

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I don’t think arroyo was stupid enough to call pitch option at the goal line. Brownsox always found the absolutely worst play to make during moments that happened
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,806 Founders Club
    FirePete said:

I don’t think arroyo was stupid enough to call pitch option at the goal line. Brownsox always found the absolutely worst play to make during moments that happened mattered

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,028 Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

What a FS choice that was.
    Hopefully, Skinny cures Pete of his Kellen Moore Syndrome once and for all.
    Bag on the Kellen Moore-type all you want, but if we're going start bashing REAL Kellen Moore, I'm out. I kinda hate that Kellen Moore has turned into a pejorative with Huskie fans. That fucker could ball man.
    Don’t twist. I’m not bashing REAL Kellen Moore. He was a great college QB. I’m bashing the idea of trying to find the 2nd coming of Kellen Moore when we don’t need to.
    I wasn't saying you were bashing, don't twist. For whatever reason, I chose to springbored off you're poast for my rant.
    I like to rant about big Tim programs adopting insurgent warfare. South Central ain’t Lubbock for fuck’s sake!!

Mad_Son said:

Bag on the Kellen Moore-type all you want, but if we're going start bashing REAL Kellen Moore, I'm out. I kinda hate that Kellen Moore has turned into a pejorative with Huskie fans. That fucker could ball man.
    I bash on brownsox all day. I remember Kellen more actually making a long throw to win games. I would take Kellen any day. I ravish any opportunity to bash on brownsox
    Doogles said:

FirePete said:

Mad_Son said:

I bash on brownsox all day. I remember Kellen more actually making a long throw to win games. I would take Kellen any day. I ravish any opportunity to bash on brownsox
    Kellen actually made the 53 man roster holding the clipboard for several years. Put some respect on that midgets name.
    So brownsox still sux?
  • Still hating your program's All-Time Passing Leader? Too bad he had to take his game to the next level. It would have been interesting to see how his mechanical work in the off season would have played out last Saturday.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Still hating your program's All-Time Passing Leader? Too bad he had to take his game to the next level. It would have been interesting to see how his mechanical work in the off season would have played out last Saturday. Become the UW All-Time Passing Leader and then pop off.

Crisped
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    This is Oregon

1995 jump to a lead at Husky Stadium, blow it, only to come back after dumbfuck Lambo goes for a missed field goal twice

1997 jump to a lead at Husky Stadium, blow it, only to come back after dumbfuck Lambo goes man to man and gives up a long TD pass

2000 jump to a 20 point lead, miss field goals all day and give Tui the ball down 6 late in the game. Only to win anyway

Jump out on Ohio State - get curb stomped.

And math and stats