Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petey’s Presser

2»

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

He seems unusually pleased with Saturday's performance. I like that.

Pete's had a noticeably more positive demeanor in every press conference going back to the first couple weeks of fall camp. Previous years has been a lot of "it's hard," "we're not where we need to be," type talk. And it's dumb to take much from coach speak, but it can't mean things are worse.

A quiet, subtle confidence. Like he knows we're ready to big dick this conference.
    Do you remember his first 2 years here? Id listen to some of his interviews and wonder when he was gonna lose his shit and go back to Boise. After practice and in pressers he acted like he was being held against his will and you could tell he couldn't stand coaching Sarks players.

Starting fall camp 2016 he really seemed like a different person. I remember commenting to my dad (RIP) that it's the first time Pete actually seemed like he was enjoying coaching.

Ha I would love to interview Pete off the record about his thoughts of Sark.

Love that. gif. And that was during the 1 game that season where we? played halfway decent
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    MisterEm said:

Pete's had a noticeably more positive demeanor in every press conference going back to the first couple weeks of fall camp. Previous years has been a lot of "it's hard," "we're not where we need to be," type talk. And it's dumb to take much from coach speak, but it can't mean things are worse.

A quiet, subtle confidence. Like he knows we're ready to big dick this conference.
    Do you remember his first 2 years here? Id listen to some of his interviews and wonder when he was gonna lose his shit and go back to Boise. After practice and in pressers he acted like he was being held against his will and you could tell he couldn't stand coaching Sarks players.

Starting fall camp 2016 he really seemed like a different person. I remember commenting to my dad (RIP) that it's the first time Pete actually seemed like he was enjoying coaching.

Several great sources still at UW and SC that are willing to share the stories.

He had an AD handler that bleached away most of his sins at UW.

If Seattle had some cutthroat journalists, Sarkisian and Johnny Nez would have a Netflix special by now.

Shoots Brah... Aloha Brah
    Paging @MikeVorelDawg
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2019
    MisterEm said:

Several great sources still at UW and SC that are willing to share the stories.

He had an AD handler that bleached away most of his sins at UW.

If Seattle had some cutthroat journalists, Sarkisian and Johnny Nez would have a Netflix special by now.

Shoots Brah... Aloha Brah
    Johnny Nez or Nez Perce Johnny was John Timu.