Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Beto Admits He Will Forcefully Confiscate Firearms If He’s Elected President (VIDEO)

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo's defense of the Democrats continues to be that they are idiots and their legislation won't get passed

Makes me want to run to the polling place

Race puts words in my mouth again. There are a few fringe Democrats that believe in stupid shit like this.

Your comment is like me saying that if Roy Moore got elected, he would lower the female consent age to 14.
    Roy Moore, holds no office has never advocated for the age of consent to be lowered to 14.

There are numerous Rat pols, including Obama and Hillary, who have called for Australian style gun control which involved gun confiscation.

But according to Hondo the lying stupid Kunt they are just a few "fringe" Rats.

So Hondo, are you just engaging in your usual pathological lying here or are you just a fucking moron?
    Lil Bob lying again. Read the comments on Australia then actually use reading comprehension.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo's defense of the Democrats continues to be that they are idiots and their legislation won't get passed

Race puts words in my mouth again. There are a few fringe Democrats that believe in stupid shit like this.

Your comment is like me saying that if Roy Moore got elected, he would lower the female consent age to 14.
    Roy Moore, holds no office has never advocated for the age of consent to be lowered to 14.

There are numerous Rat pols, including Obama and Hillary, who have called for Australian style gun control which involved gun confiscation.

So Hondo, are you just engaging in your usual pathological lying here or are you just a fucking moron?
    Lil Bob lying again. Read the comments on Australia then actually use reading comprehension.
    Hondo's standard Kunt dodge when he has nothing.

You've now had two people who were running for President on the Rat side of the aisle call for gun confiscation but according to Hondo the lying stupid Kunt this is just like Roy Moore calling the age of consent to be lowered to 14.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You've now had two people who were running for President on the Rat side of the aisle call for gun confiscation but according to Hondo the lying stupid Kunt this is just like Roy Moore calling the age of consent to be lowered to 14.
    Read her entire quote Lil lyin Bob.

https://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/oct/17/national-rifle-association/nra-weakly-claims-clinton-said-gun-confiscation-wo/

And where did Obama ever say that? Lil lyin Bob.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Read her entire quote Lil lyin Bob.

https://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/oct/17/national-rifle-association/nra-weakly-claims-clinton-said-gun-confiscation-wo/

And where did Obama ever say that? Lil lyin Bob.
    If you're calling for Australian style gun control you're calling for gun confiscation.
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    Hey Hondo was Australia's gun buy back program voluntary?

Always love when Hondo uses his ignorance to claim someone else is lying.
    Bob can't read for comprehension. Again. Shocking.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Hondo dodges question like the Kunt he is.

It's as if she were calling for Canadian style healthcare and you claiming it's a "lie" to say she was calling for a single payer system.

Australian gun control called for a mandatory buy back of certain types of guns. It involved gun confiscation. Your "reading comprehension" Kunt act is a sure sign you've got fucking nothing.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It's as if she were calling for Canadian style healthcare and you claiming it's a "lie" to say she was calling for a single payer system.

Australian gun control called for a mandatory buy back of certain types of guns. It involved gun confiscation. Your "reading comprehension" Kunt act is a sure sign you've got fucking nothing.

Read her actual words. Idiot
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Read her actual words. Idiot
    The Dance of the Kunt continues.
    Now, let’s go back to the New Hampshire town hall meeting. A tape shows a man asked Clinton this question: "Australia managed to take away tens of thousands - millions - of handguns and in one year they were all gone. Can we do that and why? If we can’t, why not? (The questioner was wrong in saying the buyback pertained to handguns; it didn’t.)

Clinton replied that several nations have tightened their gun laws after experiencing mass shootings.

"In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program," she said. "The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and then they basically clamped down going forward in terms of, you know, more of a background check, more of a permitting approach.

"But they believed, and I think the evidence supports them, that by offering to buy back those guns they were able to, you know, curtail the supply and set a different standard for gun purchases in the future."

"Now (U.S.) communities have done that; communities have done gun buyback programs. But I think it would be worth considering doing that on the national level if that could be arranged."

Clinton mentioned "cash for clunkers," the nickname of a 2009 voluntary program in which the U.S. government briefly offered payments to people wishing to trade in old, gas-guzzling vehicles.

"So I think that’s worth considering," Clinton said. "I don’t know enough details to tell you how we would do it or how it would work. But certainly, the Australian example is worth considering."
    Standard Supporter
    "So I think that’s worth considering," Clinton said. "I don’t know enough details to tell you how we would do it or how it would work. But certainly, the Australian example is worth considering."

Obama also said the Australian model for gun control was something worth looking at.

Add those to the two Rats who said they want a gun confiscation program and according to Hondo the stupid lying Kunt this is a "fringe" position no different than Roy Moore calling for the age of consent to be lowered to 14. Something Moore, who holds no elected office, has ever called for.
    SFGbob said:

Obama also said the Australian model for gun control was something worth looking at.

Add those to the two Rats who said they want a gun confiscation program and according to Hondo the stupid lying Kunt this is a "fringe" position no different than Roy Moore calling for the age of consent to be lowered to 14. Something Moore, who holds no elected office, has ever called for.

Bob again pulls quotes out of context. You seriously are a dumb motherfucker. Here is Obama's quote. Idiot.

“We know that other countries in response to one mass shooting have managed to craft laws that almost eliminate mass shootings. Friends of ours, allies of ours, Great Britain, Australia, countries like ours," he said.

“So we know there are ways to prevent it.”
    Standard Supporter
    Australia's model is "worth considering" and the Australian model called for a mandatory buy back program. You'll notice that Hillary doesn't say that the Australian model would never work here because it called for the confiscation of certain types of weapons.

She said it was worth considering. Now either Hillary is a liar like you Hondo and she knows that Australia's program involved gun confiscation but she didn't say so, or she is fucking moron like you and she didn't know that the Aussie's program involved gun confiscation.

Take your pick Kunt.
    SFGbob said:

Australia's model is "worth considering" and the Australian model called for a mandatory buy back program. You'll notice that Hillary doesn't say that the Australian model would never work here because it called for the confiscation of certain types of weapons.

She said it was worth considering. Now either Hillary is a liar like you Hondo and she knows that Australia's program involved gun confiscation but she didn't say so, or she is fucking moron like you and she didn't know that the Aussie's program involved gun confiscation.

Take your pick Kunt.

Asked during a Monday interview if Clinton was suggesting the confiscation of guns, Clinton communications director Jen Palmieri said, “Of course not.”

“What she was referring to is places where there have been mass shootings and the countries have done something to act on it,” Palmieri said on MSNBC's “Andrea Mitchell Reports.”
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob again pulls quotes out of context. You seriously are a dumb motherfucker. Here is Obama's quote. Idiot.

“We know that other countries in response to one mass shooting have managed to craft laws that almost eliminate mass shootings. Friends of ours, allies of ours, Great Britain, Australia, countries like ours," he said.

“So we know there are ways to prevent it.”
    the Australian example is worth considering

And what was the "Australian example" Hondo? What did they do?
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Take your pick Kunt.

Asked during a Monday interview if Clinton was suggesting the confiscation of guns, Clinton communications director Jen Palmieri said, “Of course not.”

“What she was referring to is places where there have been mass shootings and the countries have done something to act on it,” Palmieri said on MSNBC's “Andrea Mitchell Reports.”
    Hondo loves to swallow like a bitch.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Take your pick Kunt.

Because people who want to steal your rights always announce they want to steal your rights.
    Did Obama? No. Ever since the 90s I've heard that Democrats want to take your guns. Yet they still haven't. You must be right.... They want to they just won't present a bill trying to do it.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Take your pick Kunt.

Because people who want to steal your rights always announce they want to steal your rights.
    Did Obama? No. Ever since the 90s I've heard that Democrats want to take your guns. Yet they still haven't. You must be right.... They want to they just won't present a bill trying to do it.
    Because it's a political loser. We all know you want to suck 10 year old Mexican boy cock Hondo but the law prevents you from doing so as often as you'd like. It still doesn't mean you'd do it more often if you could.

Rats want to take away guns. Far from being a "fringe" position akin to lowering the age of consent to 14, it's a position that has a measure of support in the Rat party and it would have greater support if the Rats believed they wouldn't get slaughtered at the polls if they openly supported it.

Saying you want Australian style gun control is a way to say you favor gun confiscation without coming out and actually saying it out loud.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Take your pick Kunt.

Obama did Fast and Furious in an effort to push more gun control. Your hero caused the deaths of over 120 people via arms he allowed to be smuggled into Mexico. Including the death of a US Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. He did all that do try and sway public opinion on gun control and then hid the records citing "national security".

Fuck him and fuck you!