Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dump jet sweep / tunnel screen

And bubble screen. It's puke. I can't stand watching it.

More Dick cat and layered passing routes. Push the ball down field.

Black Beast unleashed this Saturday.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

I got the impression that they were trying to put as much shit on film for Cal to worry about as possible.

Pete, the master strategist. Always looking ahead. He is like a chess player thinking three moves ahead.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Gladstone said:

Eason is like the only QB where I don't actively hate this type of playcalling, only because the ball gets there so damn fast. It's a huge difference. Good for an additional 2-4 yards a pop compared vs Browning. Ditto checkdowns. 3 yard noodle balls become 6 yard 1st down gains.

this
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,667 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

I got the impression that they were trying to put as much shit on film for Cal to worry about as possible.

Pete, the master strategist. Always looking ahead. He is like a chess player thinking three moves ahead.
    He’d have just run three plays over and over again if he’d really wanted to fuck with Kal.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,514 Founders Club

#MeToo
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,526 Standard Supporter
    I'll forward this to Marcus Arroyo.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Eason is like the only QB where I don't actively hate this type of playcalling, only because the ball gets there so damn fast. It's a huge difference. Good for an additional 2-4 yards a pop compared vs Browning. Ditto checkdowns. 3 yard noodle balls become 6 yard 1st down gains.

This. /end
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    our jet sweep layout seems weird to me. I watch other teams and they have so many more blockers coming through early to create a lane on the outside but ours is like we just think our guy will outrun everyone and doesn't get our linemen or TEs far enough outside. frustrating.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    I like the "downhill" running game not the "look retarded 7 yards behind the LOS" running game