Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dick “my dick” newton

Just watched the highlights. Kid flashed like crazy, at what point does he bounce Ahmed and his 2.9 ypc for the starting gig?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

Just watched the highlights. Kid flashed like crazy, at what point does he bounce Ahmed and his 2.9 ypc for the starting gig?

hopefully soon, because he looked like has vision. I was watching the game and could not help say. fuck he is better than ahmed
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,998
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mickey Avalon would be proud.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Ahmed looks like he is getting lit up on every tackle. Truly strange. Never seen another RB as big as him get brought down so easily, usually while getting borderline de-cleated
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Speed means jack when you lack vision. I only need my running back to run 5-10 yards on most plays. Give me the dude who can find the hole any day. Coleman and Gaskin had that, Ahmed does not.

Similar things can be said about our undersized receivers that recruiting nerds hate. Give me a guy who can catch the fucking ball and run routes over the big fast dude with a case of the dropsies. Of course both is preferred and Belichick agrees.

You're telling me teams don't meet at midfield and compare recruiting star rankings, and the team with the most stars wins?
    They usually do, but everyone looks like Jim Thorpe in their high school tape.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Rootin' Tootin' Big Dick Newton
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I want to see more sets with both of them on the field
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,671
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Switch Ahmed to WR

I agree. Find ways to put him in space. Plus he could give you some run when needed.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,673
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Ahmed sucks as a rb. I thought the other dude looked natural.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

Keep Ahmed where he can thrive. Change of pace back for screens and using him as a hybrid wr/back who comes in for the jet sweeps/reverses. He has an incredible ability to beat guys to the edge. Anything between the tackles, woof

Yeah, there was one play where he beat the whole fucking eastern team to the edge it was comical.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,109
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Switch Ahmed to WR

Someone said CHico role and i agree. Get him the ball in space, but he does not seem like a prime time RB at this point.